2018 BMW 330e. Discount off MSRP

2018:
BMW 330e:
36mos/10k:

Hello, I am new to the communities so just wanted to get some helpful opinions on it. I contacted several So Cal dealers it seems they are not willing to discount more than 10% from MSRP on this car. Although the LH score is pretty good at 12.4 years due to the incentives($6.5k lease credit and $1k loyalty.) I still think it is reasonable to get a 12% discount on a 2018 car. Any thoughts?

If it’s a new vehicle, I can see why they may not budge much more. Get an OL code and put down MSDs, and you’ve got a good deal

Thanks. That is exactly what I am trying to do. I just got an OL code invitation from another dealer. Do you think they will accept OL code from different dealers?

Pretty sure they just need the code - email them the code and ask them to apply it.

13% is possible
14% if you include $500 of the $1000 OL

Keep in mind that 1) these are built on the old 3-series platform, which is now replaced by a better reviewed version and 2) the batteries are being upgraded for the 2019 model of 330e’s. For those reasons, I think 12% before incentives is a perfectly reasonable expectation.

You should be able to get 12%, we got 12% off back in September. Now with the new models/last month of lease support this month, I would imagine you might even be able to get more.

No 2019, 330e comes out in US as 2020 model

How does one get an OL code?

Search through the forum. Spring drive events offer them

Oh I am aware of that. I thought there was some other way of getting the OL code.

Been having issue getting these kinds of discounts too, think I may just go in another direction at this rate.

OL code still exist??? anyone selling their code by any chance ? hhaah

Not sure whether they’re transferable. Which is why I applied for 10 of them during the Lunar event at a handful of nearby dealerships.

Can OL be applied on loaners with only 2,000 miles?

It’s up to dealer discretion

*RESTRICTIONS APPLY. $1,000 offer valid on eligible new model year 2018 and 2019
vehicles in dealer stock delivered and retailed through April 30, 2019. Models excluded are
2019 X7, 8 Series (all variants), 2018 M2 Coupe, 2019 M2 Competition, and M5 (all variants).
This offer cannot be used for previously ordered or previously delivered vehicles and is only
valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. Offer valid to customers – and their family members
residing within the same household – attending the BMW Lunar New Year Events at
participating BMW Centers and registering on 2019lunarnewyear.eventsbmw.com by
February 10. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with other applicable
BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase. Only one OL number per vehicle may
be used. Offer valid towards purchase price of eligible vehicle. Only valid at participating
dealers. 2019 BMW of North America, LLC. The BMW name, model names and logo are
registered trademarks.

I need an OL code! I’m working on a 330E lease myself have two dealerships willing to do 13 percent off before incentives.

1 Like

Better get one! Use that search bar

I must be a fool, I can’t seem to find any.