Previous West coast OL codes are dead. Current live events:
- Ridgefield BMW - thanks @Lvs23
- NJ event - thanks @Peter_K
- Philadelphia event - thanks @Jrouleau426
- Monterey event - thanks @NorCalHackr
Notes on using OL codes:
- OL codes can be used on new vehicles. Some dealers may not accept them on loaners
- Some dealers will apply $500 or $1,000 as dealer discount when you mention the OL code
- I’m hearing OL codes can’t be stacked with USAA or Fleet.
- In some cases, dealers will only offer $500 of the $1,000
It appears that many are struggling to find information on OL codes. So I’m here to make your life easier.
Instructions on finding links
- Enter in your favorite local BMW dealer into the URL bar, and either:
A. add the following extension: /offer-details/march-into-spring-test-drive-sales-event.htm
B. add “march” before the dealer name, and “.eventsbmw.com” at the end of the URL.
If you get a 404 or redirect to homepage, then try another dealership until you get one that works.
Here is a sample screen shot of the OL terms. It may vary by region.
If you can’t find a dealer nearby that populates the page on their website, they may not be participating. However dealers may apply an equivalent discount when you mention the OL code. It’s up to dealer discretion and we aren’t sure how or when OL codes are being generated.