2018 BMW 330e Black edition **Loaner**. $49,035 MSRP - $186/month $1600 DAS + MSDS

So I spent this month looking for a 3 series on dozens of dealers sites and other car sites. And when I almost quit, I found this car with the sale price discount I was looking for.

**BMW 330e Black edition:Loaner Vehicle
White on black

**MSRP: $49,035
**Selling Price: $40,181
**Monthly Payment: $186 with tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $1600
**MSD: $1400
Incentives:
$6500 lease credit + $1000 OL code
**Months:**24/10k
**MF:.00208
**Residual: $31,858.45

**Region:*so-cal

The person who took care of me at the dealership got surprised of how cheap I was getting the car. But she never tried to modify numbers or use any shady tactic. Everything went super smooth.

30 Likes

OMG! Can’t even believe you actually got this. Congatulations… Enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Impressive deal, candidate for a Trophy Garage topic.

2 Likes

Can you share the dealer?

Thanks

Wow didnt know you could use MSD with BMW, @Samson is BMW allowing the use of MSD now?

Yes. 7 deposits taking the rate down by .00035 points.

1 Like

Wait, they marked it down $9k before even applying the $6,500 lease cash? And they gave you the full $1,000 from the OL code? Do you have a copy of your paperwork?

Congrats, def trophy picture!!!

1 Like

Tell that dealer I want one, Crazy how prices are all over the place past couple weeks was looking for this or 330 closest a broker got was around $265 and you blew that out of the water for almost identical money out of pocket.Gives me hope to look again :slight_smile:

1 Like

i dont need one, but at that price, ill take one too lol

How did you get the residual on a loaner (or even new) >70%? Resid new on 24m 10K is 67%

1 Like

Yes. The OL code even had the name of other dealer. I just forwarded the email to her. I’ll try to post the pic tomorrow morning.

Please post name of who to contact and what dealership, thank you!
Great deal, enjoy the car!
Got any pics?

Could someone refresh my memory on how BMW computes RVs for loaners? If I recall, they mark down the RV?

You’re right. Just checked the paper work. Residual is $31,858.45. Sorry about that I just put what I remembered.

Insane deal. Post pics in the Trophy Garage.

Congrats

1 Like

That is truly the hack of the year on a BMW, maybe any mark, you nailed it! Change your phone and address quickly before they realize what they’ve done and call you back to re-sign the docs :wink:

Holy moly

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Right time, right place, right woman

1 Like

Hi new guy. What is the msd tactic pkease explain!