2018 BMW 330e Black edition **Loaner**. $49,035 MSRP - $186/month $1600 DAS + MSDS

Refundable MSDs lower the MF (interest rate). This reduces the interest expense over the term of the lease.

Works well with brands that have set a high MF (BMW’s interest rate is ~4.50%)

What does msd mean btw

Google it. Google can easily answer most questions

2 Likes

For those asking for dealer or salesperson info, hacking a deal is all about finding the right car/discount, not the dealer.

Congrats to OP for the find!

11 Likes

Imagine stacking Recent Grad + Loyalty…

Where did you get your OL code?

Thank you! That is what people don’t realize that doesn’t matter the dealer or rep. Eason why most of the deals posted here can not be replicated. You need to find the right car.

@bmwislife there was a post with the link to register. Ended on February 10th tho. Some people are only getting $500 discount since the code is $500 dealer pocket and $500 BMW NA

3 Likes

This really is once in a lifetime. Can you upload paperwork? Hopefully you don’t get a call back about the contract being canceled. I don’t see how they marked it down over 20%, and applied $6,500 in lease cash, while also allowing the full $1,000 OL code. It’s like they were trying to lose money.

2 Likes

Hope nobody gets fired.

1 Like

I’m (hopefully) getting a similar deal on a 330e today - 18% and max incentive and base MF, although I don’t have the OL and Texas taxes make my payment much more than this one.

These 330e’s SHOULD be getting huge discounts - they are very soon to be obsolete tech because the next model will have 50% more range and use the new 3-series platform, which is getting MUCH better press than the old one.

There’s no way they’ll apply the leash cash on top of an 18% dealer discount. Not to be a cynical, but the way this deal was structured makes no sense and I can’t see anyone repeating anything even close to it.

These are loaners… is 18% pre incentives really that crazy?

For a 2018 loaner sedan on the last day of the month, towards the end of lease support, 18% pre-incentives is not crazy.

1 Like

Go for it… swing for the fences

huh? its not uncommon at all for loaners to be marked down 20ish percent before incentives.

If this were even remotely common, this wouldn’t be the only $200 2018* 330e on the forum. We haven’t seen anything close to these numbers.

ZOMFG - deal of the year!

I will have some of what you are having

This is what I’m having Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

False

I think he’ll want whatever you’re having. @jananth1 is 100% right

1 Like