2018 Audi S5 Coupe - How does this look to you guys?

Hi everyone,

I’m glad this generated so much discussion. I think one person above said it best, do I want an S5 or do I want a great deal? In the end, I decided I wanted an S5. Went with a prestige trim, MSRP 68K, sale price 60K. 2K out the door, $800 monthly. this was on a mF of 0.00093 and residual of 54%.

Not a steal by any means but man I really love this car. It’s a beauty both inside and out and I think I’ll enjoy the shit out of it.

Edit: Typoe

2 Likes

At the end of the day, it’s your money and your car. If you’re happy with it, then that’s all that matters. Post pics in the trophy garage if you get a chance!

1 Like

I agree about the Maserati. I put that example in there because it’s one of the few models that I could find where the discount was because the car was in no way worth the MSRP as opposed to most others where they are worth it, but you can still get a discount. I think the S5 is wonderful, and have a friend who drives one. Honestly, it doesn’t matter what others think. If you are set on the car, and go into it knowing you aren’t going to get the best deal, then I wouldn’t worry about it.