2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti, South Florida, $362/mo $50,940 MSRP, 1st Pmt DAS

Congratulations buddy! You got really nice deal!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Get one from Greensboro NC and ship it down there. Can’t be too expensive. Deals end Monday.

Remember, even though numbers expire Mondsy, dealer monthly quotas end at last day of month. If dealer has already reached or lost its goal for August, then nothing can be done. Septembers a new month for them, so no real need for them to give you a DEAL. Also since its labor day weekend, they are now preying on the majority of the nation that thinks its a great day to get a car.

Guys… I advice you to buy a spare tire… my car got flat tire yesterday… I tried to call their road side assistance but it didn’t connect at all.So, I called fiat customer service and asked them to connect to Alpha Romeo…The person whoever attended my call promised that he will reach me with towing company details but he never did.

Some insurances have roadside coverage too…

1 Like

Or your credit card. Most major cards do

Ya I knew, I had Bmw earlier. I felt their customer support is not up to the mark for a permium brand.

Yikes, thanks for the heads up

Thanks. I’ll contact them now!

Do you have a contact there by the way? Just wondering why Greensboro.

Ask for Nadia or Michelle at Triad Alfa Greensboro NC, they helped me with my Giulia back in January

It never happened to me yet.

All deals run through Terry. Tell him Dylan Sent you. terry@fiatofthetriad.com

How much is it to ship to WA?

https://www.dasautoshippers.com/door-to-door-auto-transport

Yikes. They just quoted me $825 to move my car less than 200 miles. I paid less than that for a bigger car moved 4 times the distance

What service did you use?

http://affordableautotransportllc.com/

966 miles, $595.

1 Like

Anyone actually got a TrueCar certificate after filling it out in the last couple days?

Yes on 8/29 but i never used it, you’re welcome to try and use it but it has my wife’s name on it so i doubt they will accept it