2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti, South Florida, $362/mo $50,940 MSRP, 1st Pmt DAS

They will. I used somebody else’s code. They only need the code. Don’t mention the name. F&I person even admitted to me they see no name associated with the codes in the system.

I’d be interested in the group buy as well. I’m in Tampa and the local dealer (very nice folks) thinks this “contract was altered.” Asking for a signed buyers contract indicating VIN, MSRP (listed), and rebates. I thought the document posted was the buyers contract. If not, any possibility of posting or sending the buyers contract? I’m a newbie to the site, so any guidance would be appreciated.

Lol. They think that lease agreement has been altered? Another classic response. The only thing altered in that picture is that, rightfully so, the VIN has been redacted.

Nothing is wrong on that contract. Thats a common dealer rebuttal when they dont wanna match a deal.

This is all i have from the dealer, my copy of the Ally SmartLease contract, showing everything but my name. I even left the VIN on it because Alfa dealers can pull the deal in the computer and check the details. That dealer in Tampa is a joke to say that I altered the contract in any way.

2 Likes

You didn’t need to bud. Its a great deal and other dealerships will just choke on it. Its just that other dealers dont want to match it, they just look for an excuse.

5 Likes

Here is the window sticker of my car so that Tampa dealer can see the MSRP and match the vin to my lease contract.

2 Likes

We should go for it. Take this contract, ask for the same for 2 or 3 Stelvios. If you guys are both serious, we should just call a few dealerships and let them know we’ll buy 3 on the spot if they do the deal.

1 Like

make it 4! 2020202020202

If you guys are serious, I cant imagine a dealer wouldn’t want to sell 4 cars at one time! Who really would like to communicate and coordinate a group buy? PM me and lets get this rolling. I’ll start emailing dealers.

1 Like

Make it 6 :yum: 20202020

hahaha. I love the enthusiasm. Does everyone have tier 1 credit? That would be the first question I suppose.

I think the better question is do you have a dealer in mind that is willing to do a discount this deep (or close) on more than one unit, let alone 6.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t think they will be ecstatic to sell 6 cars at a 6k loss each. They would rather discount one and sell it at market price to 5 walk ins this month. I thought volume is better than margins, but not in the car business I guess. I’ve been spreading out my cars I’m negotiating for people over several Alfa dealers

2 Likes

I am also in for ONE :slight_smile:

There’s gotta be some AR rep responsible for aged vehicles and figuring out what to do with them in the US.

Thank you Eurocayman1! I really appreciate your help.

I’m in as well I’m located here in Florida tier 1 credit. Lets make this deal happen!

Thanks for everyone’s help. I can’t get close to this deal in the Tampa Bay area. The Tampa dealership indicated that the contract was bogus, and the St. Pete dealership suggested that the Miami dealership may have posted false information to generate business. It’s apparent that’s total crap and neither dealership could come close to the deal posted. Frustrating!

Here are a few recent data points:

Tampa: $1,000 down, 24/10, $574/mo on $48,040 MSRP.

St. Petersburg: $1,500 down, 24/10, $619.89/mo on $51,240 MSRP (refused to provide an offer in writing).

With that said, my credit is teir 1 and I’d be interested in participating in a group buy in Florida.

1 Like

We must have inquired about the same $51240 white Stelvio from the St. PETE dealership. However, they never responded back to me via email, text, and even after an initial phone conversation. I’m assuming at this point they are fielding a lot of inquiries and don’t want to sell this early in the month when they are getting many leads…