2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti, South Florida, $362/mo $50,940 MSRP, 1st Pmt DAS

keep an eye on your credit card account pending charges. Some times they may charge the cash due at signing … over $1400 seems to be the DAS.

Because it will be old stock and they get a incentive to move it - got a similar deal in socal That’s how you got the higher priced car

As long as you keep the credit card slip you’re good. Allot times dealers systems make it difficult to setup the deal with just first and minimum down, so they just eat whatever the difference is in the deal.

My GM leases always had significant “cash due at signing” on the contract, but we never had anything out of pocket.

Sometimes they list the rebate there, but this one is such an odd number that I can’t make sense of it.

Tell you what, I just noticed something else. The “total this lease will cost you” number up top is the 1400 plus 23 more payments of 362. I strongly suspect this dealer will be hitting you up for more money. You did sign this, after all.

Thats because rebates were covering that due at signing. I think what everyone here is concerned about is rebates not showing.

Congrats @Eurocayman1 nice deal. Is this the same dealer you got the guilia from? If yes, then i doubt there will be any issue in regards to the amount being questioned here.
How is the ride?? I saw the exact one driving in front of me yesterday with temp plates and a lady smoking in it … was that your car??

He has a receipt and thats about it.

Did you leased from Ally Bank?

Thanks, this Stelvio was local in Miami, Giulia was
In North Carolina. No temp tag on ours, already has a tag on it. I haven’t even driven the Stelvio yet, bough it without test drive (wife drove it) and then she drove the new one home as well so i have no idea how it drives. You’re welcome to stop by and take it for a spin :wink:

1 Like

Yes Ally 2020202020202

Thanks we should definitely organize a FL meetup. Im sure @305Hackr would agree.

Here is my cc charges in case there is any doubt regarding the money due at signing

That would be super nice!

1 Like

I agree … congrats on the car, great deal

3 Likes

I’ve been trying all weekend all over Miami and I cant come close to this deal. They want $5k down to get near this monthly. :frowning:
Shame, I drove the Stelvio for the first time and was shocked at how well it handled, even if the 4-cyl engine sounds like a vacuum cleaner. The sport seats looks waaay better too, but are hard as a rock. Anyhow, I’d get one in a sec if I could replicate this deal.

1 Like

Just left Rick Case tonight sans Stelvio. Similar scenario, they wanted $4k down and ~$650 /month. I then suggested they stop starting cars indoors. Gonna start branching out to other dealers. I saw a few available in Brandon, FL and Orlando. FYI- this was for a $50,950 vehicle and they brought it down to ~$45k which is $hit.

Same. Seems we may have missed the boat on these :frowning: Shame, I really fell for it after the Test Drive. What a fun SUV.

Yea I actually had the dealer spot the car on a BVA. Mom had it the whole day and was hooked. Additionally, since we’re Italian it was that much more difficult to walk away. However, I do believe that more dealers are out there willing to play ball. I’d be inclined to setup a “group buy” of sorts with you if interested. I’m located in Weston, PM me if so.

Im in. Lets chat tomorrow.

1 Like