2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio - $311.83 Tax incl. - $1K Incentive - 14 months left - 4K miles left - $53,000 - San Diego, CA

You are correct. The incentive was added last week (back and forth and negative comments started right after the incentive was added :thinking:)

How can you get one of these for $430 on $55k please explain. Thx

2 Likes

I negotiated 11k off MSRP with tier 1 credit at 24 months, 1,500 down, 433 a month including tax (OC tax). I have the contract from ally leasing if anyone does not beleive me. You are asking where I got the car from.

Michael Cohen.

PS. you need to go on a sunday night, when they are trying to bonus via weekend sales.

read comment below

Guys, how many times does the exact same thing need said over and over? If your opinion has been shared 10x already, it doesn’t need reiterated an 11th. Use the like button.

Restating over and over doesn’t do anything but bump the thread. It doesn’t miraculously change anything.

Any more “you need more incentive money” type posts will be moved to the landfill. The horse is dead. No need to continue to beat it.

2 Likes

Let me see this contract

1 Like

Take it to PM. It doesn’t need discussed here.

1 Like

All, thank you for your feedback, comments and criticism. I have received a transfer offer and this car is no longer available.

3 Likes