2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio - $311.83 Tax incl. - $1K Incentive - 14 months left - 4K miles left - $53,000 - San Diego, CA

In the initial post, you said there are 4,000 miles left…the message above says 9,000…please clarify.

If you apply the $1000 to extra miles then the car can be drive an additional 5000 miles (9000 miles total remaining). If you apply the $1000 to payments then the payment comes down to $311 and you have 4000 miles remaining. This has been explained numerous times in the comments above.

This site is informational and I’m providing information that is needed for another hackr to make a decision based on facts not some scenario you are painting.

This is the 1st time I seen you mention $53k MSRP. I said new 2018 for close to your buy out. I can get $35k all day long on 2018 with MSRP near $53k. I’ll let others decide if you make sense or if my information makes sense.

The miles kills the deal, period! Try swapalease if your not looking for feedback. This community is about helping each other not justifying a bad deal!

6 Likes

I never claimed this is a good or a bad deal. Again, if somebody is looking to drive about 10,000 miles over the next year (9000 to be exact) with a low payment of $388 then this is a good deal. Can you lease a similar Stelvio with the same MSRP for $388 a month ? again if you can please post the information and I will lease a new one myself at that payment. (0 down payment that is)

As far as the MSRP please read the title ! It has always been there.

Since you mention the site is information, then would you mind being more detailed and let everyone know where they can get the same car new for $35K ? I welcome feedback. However, not a single piece of information you have offered has any backing and its just a claim! I have been fully transparent and again not anything you have said is something I have not myself posted here. Again I dont want to argue with you here and I think the deal is pretty clear and the numbers are clear. I will make an edit and clearly post what the $1000 incentive can be used for. (dont get me wrong, you and I going back and forth keeps my post up and Ill get more impressions :smile:)

Folks, I think this is enough. Some don’t feel this is a good deal, and that is fine. We do not need to go back and forth on this. If you’re not interested, move along. If OP cannot move their vehicle then they can decide how they want to modify their incentive or choose to keep it.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Repeating @28firefighter, knock it off and move on.

You ask me to post stuff and then you accuse me of advertising lol

This is a final warning and then I’m giving this thread a time out. Feel free to take this to PM where you can go back and forth as much as you’d like among yourselves.

1 Like

Great deal.

1 Like

You need at least 1000 miles a month to move this car. As of now you can walk into your local Alfa dealer and get a new one at around 55 msrp for 430 a month including tax.

Agree more miles would help but you can’t get $430 inc. tax on. $55k new one. If so you can please show me where. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you. I would like to echo @tbenfit, @MZ836 would you please post where you found that deal. Also as discussed here before, not everyone might want to be under a 2 or 3 year obligation. Thank you

Maybe I’ve been talking to wrong person. My initial quote for a stelvio from your dealership this past week for not even close to 53k one was 430 with 4000 down. I said thanks for your time.

3 Likes

The link you sent is $430 a month for a $47K stelvio with drive offs + $2000 loyalty DAS. so effectively it’s $4000 das , $430 on a $47K stelvio… very different !! . thank you

1 Like

Going to need a lot more than 1k incentive to make this appealing to LH members.

Thank you for your opinion and input. I am sure there are many LH members and each may have a different opinion.

Car has been available for 6 weeks. If the deal was as good as the OP thinks it is, car would’ve been taken by now.

The bickering and back and forth with everyone is pointless, the results are what matter.