2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti

On the surface, looks good, especially with 15k/year and only 24 months. Even if you rolled in the $2k and had zero drive off, payment would come in below $400. I would do this deal.

2 Likes

The payment would effectively be 465 per month including tax with everything rolled in. Still, I think the car is worth it.

1 Like

Got the car today and honestly your right, ITS WORTH IT!!
If anyone out there is on the fence about this car i suggest getting it.
This car is special

1 Like

My dealer gave me a fully loaded TI for an hour to drive with me and my fam. It was a fun little car, but I’m still on the fence. It’s just too much money. Right now they are dealing on the Stelvio, but it’s a base model.

What did they quote you? The advertised price?

And plus some. This was a while ago, but the payment for MSRP $45K TI was around $650.

So I pulled the trigger on this Giulia. Ended up with 525/mo, zero down, all fees and taxes rolled in. First month payment due at sign off. I feel its a decent deal for TX on a 2018.

1 Like

What’s the sticker price on the car?

MSRP ~51k

20 characters…

What dealer did you get this deal at?

Oc fiat & alfa in costa mesa.
If you want 10k miles a year it was $299 + $2200 drive off

Do you have your salesperson information if you don’t mind me asking? What’s the residual at the end of the lease?

Ask for Sean, he’s the one you want to talk to and i did all my negotiation up front before going in to pick up the car.
I’ll have to check my residual when i get home.

For the 41,600 msrp price did they discount it to get your payments to the price. Im so ready to pull the trigger on the Guilia ive been to 3 Los Angeles area dealers and no vehicles close to base, too many extras installed that boost the price.

Honestly it was a quick decision since the price was attractive but yes they did discount it down. (Finance through allay instead of crystler as it’s better pricing) Mine is a 2018 with the upgraded 8’ screen and xm package with upgraded rims.

Pull the trigger i haven’t had anyone come close to this price and iv been working it got 7 months.
Also get the 2018 over the 17… A lot of bugs have been fixed in this one and it’s well worth the money.

Sorry for the many questions, I see their promo on their website is 299 plus a 2000 down payment, plus drive off. Was it easy to get the down payment eliminated or lots of back and forth. Would you happen to have you salesperson contact info?Thanks

Yes you can use my name tell them i got the deal and you are looking for similar. They will do $299 work 0 down and $2200 drive off for 10k a year 15k id $338 and $2200 drive off

Talk to Sean and no one else as everyone else will play games.

Was your sales person a Sean Korhani, since i submitted a email request and he replied.

Yes sir that’s him
20 characters…