2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti

Ok, i’ve been trying to get a deal on an Alfa and this is the absolute best i can get as of now:

MSRP $50740
Monthly $525 includes tax - I am in TX so they throw in about $2700 in tax credits
Term 39/10
Drive off $1000 includes first month

Lease hacker score 9.6 considering tax credit or 7.9 if not, but getting a tax credit on a lease is not guaranteed by any means.

I’ve been back and forth trying for even 500 but he claims this is absolute bottom line and there is nothing else. This car has TI performance package and ACC which both are my must haves and not a very common combination.

I tried negotiating on 2017 but even though you get extra 4-5k off because of the very bad residual its pretty much the same payment (high 4xx) for a year old car.

Thoughts?

BTW, what i really want is a quad but they want 1300/mo - its insane

Man that’s alot of money I was going for a 2017 but its not just worth it in my opinion. I will just settle with a 330i loaner or something. My local dealer has many just sitting but they’re not letting them go.

Unless you really want the Alfa, otherwise price is not good.

If you do decide to settle on something else make sure you’re happy with it. You’re going to be with the car a few years and every time you see an Alfa it might nag away at you. But if you can’t get the deal you want you night find something just better with the BMW.

1 Like

I’m looking for an 2018 Alfa Giulia Ti as well, but pretty much base… I only feel the need for the Ti Sports package, which puts it at an MSRP of $43,500.

I’ve been briefly looking in the SoCal area, but haven’t found a deal lower than $400/mo…

OC Fiat is advertising Ti’s up to $46,390 MSRP for $369 with $0 down so long as you qualify for the conquest rebate.

You have to be clear about what you are looking for, if you are just about appearance then its fine, however if you want a performance car, you must have it equipped with sport suspension, TI performance package and preferably, better rubber. With regular suspension and shitty touring RFT tires they put on almost all alfas you will literally have less grip than in a camry. Be careful about reading performance reviews you read, because all the cars they use have best possibly equipment…anyhow, settling for 330i for a few dollars less is really not a good option for me.

I saw that, and I’ve been in touch with Cynthia from that dealership as well. The only sad thing is that they don’t have the car I really want: Ti with the 19’-Rim Sports Package

They seem to have lots of Lusso’s and Sports with 18-inch rims though…

@overon03, I don’t care about sports-suspension, as I’m coming from a Hyundai Genesis that’s massive anyways. Any size reduction = great improvement for me, haha!

Okay, we’re looking for a 27m/10K lease on Giulia. The best I’m quoted is 1800 drive off and 365 a month, tax (9.25%) included, on a 43K MSRP car. This is in CA. Has anyone been able to get better offers around here?

TIA

1 Like

Is this a 2017 or a 2018 model? This is a bit better than the published ocfiat deal!

This is a 2018 one. Doesn’t have paddle shifters though, which is something I look for.

Just wondering what’s in those $1800.

1 Like

I’m surprised to see people still are having trouble getting a deal on these. I’m enjoying mine. Aesthetically it’s a beautiful vehicle. Performance wise, I’m loving it. Can’t wait for a solid tune to come out.

First months payment, acquisition fee (700), tax, title and regn

Can you post the numbers?

Never mind, saw that.

Hey, I PM’ed you regarding the dealer you’ve been in touch with.

My problem is that I really can’t find the car I want… a plain (with no added options) 2018 Ti Sport at $43,500.

Try to roll the tax and aqc fee into the monthly.

Good point. That’s also hedging against unfortunate events (total loss)

Hi there,
New to the community but been following the forums for a while.
I got a deal setup for the 2018 Giulia Base MSRP for 41,600
Option installs - 8.8 Inch Screen with Sirusxm with 1 year sub / 18’ Wheels

24 Month Lease

Monthly - $338+Tax (Cali)
Miles - 15k a year
Down- $0
Drive Off - $2200 (first payment/tax/licence)

How did i do?

1 Like