2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia AWD lease deal

Hello hackrs,

I am a noob at leasing a car so would like your inputs on this deal that i came across in colorado. please let me know your thoughts if this is a good deal or not.

2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia AWD (base)
MSRP - 46,185
Selling Price - 37,528
39 Month lease
10k/year miles
The deal is $379/month + tax

The car is hail repaired and excellent condition .Even though it is base model car is loaded with features and packages like Leather Seats,MANUFACTURER’S STATEMENT OF ORIGIN ,CALIPERS GLOSS BLACK W/WHITE SCRIPT ,COLORED BRAKE CALIPERS ,8.8" NAV RADIO W/SIRIUSXM PACKAGE -inc: 8.8" Widescreen Color Display, Radio: AM/FM/HD Bluetooth w/Nav 8.8, GPS Navigation, HD Radio, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, For More Info, Call 800-643-2112, No Satellite Coverage w/AK/HI/PR/VI/GU, 1-Year SiriusXM Radio Service ,DRIVER ASSIST STATIC W/FRONT SENSORS PACKAGE -inc: Front/Rear Park Assist System, Blind Spot & Cross Path Detection, Auto Dim Exterior Mirrors ,COLD WEATHER PACKAGE -inc: Heated Washer Nozzles, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Front Seats ,BLACK/ICE, LEATHER SEATS ,Keyless Start,Bluetooth Connection,VESUVIO GRAY METALLIC ,WHEELS: 18" X 8.0" BRIGHT TURBINE ALUMINUM -inc: Tires: P225/45R18 BSW AS Performance ,QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 22M ,All Wheel Drive

Additional Equipment

COLD WEATHER PACKAGE -inc: Heated Washer Nozzles, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Front Seats : ADE

DRIVER ASSIST STATIC W/FRONT SENSORS PACKAGE -inc: Front/Rear Park Assist System, Blind Spot & Cross Path Detection, Auto Dim Exterior Mirrors : AJX

8.8" NAV RADIO W/SIRIUSXM PACKAGE -inc: 8.8" Widescreen Color Display, Radio: AM/FM/HD Bluetooth w/Nav 8.8, GPS Navigation, HD Radio, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, For More Info, Call 800-643-2112, No Satellite Coverage w/AK/HI/PR/VI/GU, 1-Year SiriusXM Radio Service : ANA

I cant find a Giulia for lower than 500!

Me either, actually less than $580 in NC!!

$379 with how much due at signing? Is the discount including rebates or prior to?

thats actually good for September, i can’t find anything under 500 for Sept…

$4000 down.

If that is inclusive of all taxes and fees, it is actually still not that bad. About $490 effective on $46k msrp.

No thank you. I wouldn’t want anything to do with that.

Why not? Its a lease.

So what if it’s a lease. If the car had been repainted (or it could have been PDR) and the paint is somehow not up to par in 3 years then the lessee with be responsible. Not something I’m willing to take a risk over for a few bucks a month.

OP tell them same deal on a new car without hail damage and see what they say. If they say no we can’t then you know there is something up.

I take comments for face value. “Excellent condition” means it presents as from the factory. As such, it can certainly hold up for just a few years.

I doubt you would have any issue with the paint, if it was PDR I definitely wouldn’t be concerned. If it was a respray I would assume that the body shop that did the work would guarantee it. Just ask them about it.

Oh and if you live in Colorado it’s only a matter of time before you’re driving a car with hail damage/hail repair.

You may want to reconsider this car entirely based on this report;

Yeah but that is the Quadrifoglio, many more things to break on that one, not that the standard one can’t break too.

1 Like

Meh. That’s why you lease.

1 Like

While I mostly agree with that I also think there’s also the inconvenience factor to take into consideration. I live 45 minutes on a good day from the closest AR dealer so that’s 90 minutes round trip, 3 hours if I would have to drop the car off.

That is a fair point. I’m only about 20 minutes away so less of an issue for me. I also have a seeing-eye Saab for my Alfa, for when it goes in the shop. :rofl:

Unless you decide to sell it before lease end.

The Alfa? Nah. Keeping this one. Also there is no dispo fee on it, so really no cost beyond what I’ve put into it.