2017 Volvo Xc90 Momentum

I would have taken the deal in heart beat… if I was only looking at volvo

Which dealer? So far I’ve had 3 dealers quote me very high on a xc60 2018. 2 SE dealers 1 SW dealer. There’s only like 5 dealers in SoFlo lol

you are not going to find cheap xc60 2018 as its redesigned model that just came out.

if you want bargain id suggest xc60 2017… i am sure they will give you huge discount to get rid of it

And why are you surprised?

This was at Delray. Feel free to use my numbers as your guide so you can replicate the same deal for yourself.

I think you should be good with either of these deals at Delray

Read my lips (again): There are NO $50K T5 left, an if you find one - you won’t get $369/mo. Also - this ad is until July 31, so no cigar anyway :slight_smile:

I like my Cohiba cuban cigars. They seems to have 55k cars, so there is room for nego :slight_smile:

Should’ve said: VERY FEW instead of NO, yes.

Well 1st off costco pricing is about 6% off.
2nd off the residual value is 12% higher, making a big difference over the 17s. Pretty much acting as $6,000 in rebates that the 17s have. MF is only .00049 T5 and .00030 T6.
So actually yes I am surprised that they are marking up $5,000 in inceptions and/or MF.
Only a idiot would pay a markup like that on a regular production vehicle.

1st off is the low inventory on a fully redesigned SUV that will probably be as successful for Volvo as XC90.
And second - no incentives to compensate for the high selling price.

I signed a deal on a 2018 XC90 T6 momentum
MSRP: 59700
Net Cap Cost: 51422.30 includes all drive offs.
RV: 57%
MF with 10 MSDs: 0.00063
Monthly payment excluding tax: $536.98
All that is due is 1st month payment and cost for the MSDs.
This is on a 3 year / 12k mile per year lease.

1 Like

Thats one heck of deal for 2018.

Care to let us know breakdown of discount/incentives?

3000 conquest cash, although you have to pay tax on that.
1000 lease incentive

Negotiated price including the lease incentive was 52536.88

When one adds back the acquisition fee, license, registration, doc fee, and tax etc and subtracts the conquest cash, you get the Net cost as posted before.

I know I paid a markup on the acquisition fee of $300. (995 instead of 695). But, even with that, still the best deal I could find on a 2018.

Where are the taxes then?

$578.60 per month with tax

1 Like

Good deal [20 chars]

So you got 6200 discount excluding conquest and loyalty? Thats more than 10% off on brand new 2018 xc90?

Wow thats superb!!! Congrats on awesome deal

shoot for 12-15% on remaining 2017 guys

Do the 2018 come with electronic 3rd row or do you need to climb in to lift them up?

Hey Guys I’m new to the forum but have been reading for about the last three months.

I leased a 2017 Cherokee through some tips I found on here around Memorial Day and have loved it.

For the conquest cash, does it matter the model of vehicle under those brands? I don’t think I could afford the xc90 but might consider an older version xc60 if the numbers shook out.