2017 Volvo S60 Inscription Lease

@Ursus oh ok! so, shall I drop this deal for $500 over 36 months? Or I still do not understand the Math!

It’s a good deal, all is in order, but bank fee is $695. Dealer’s trying to make extra $580. So ask them to drop the sale price by $500 to $30,600 and roll at least tax in the monthly payments - you then have $306 incl tax + $~2,200 due at signing.

$500 over 36 months is not a lot but is still over 12 a month. At leasehackr, we treat very dollar like it is our first born, so we don’t just give up without putting a fair fight :slight_smile: Plus $300 for an S60 is not a great deal to being with …

It’s a $44+k MSRP, c’mon - 0.69% :slight_smile:

When you can get an Xc90 for .7%, I feel there has to be more meat on the bones for an S60 …
But yes, .67 is a good deal :slight_smile: So up to Mrazvi …

Stop confusing him :slight_smile: 0.7% on S60 is much less money than 0.7% on XC90

@Mrazvi - daliante got total 35% off with the same rebates and you are getting 30%, so there is still “more meat on the bones” like @vhooloo said. About $2k or $60/mo

Thank you much gentlemen… I’m going to see where we end up. I’m going to drive the car and see what they come up with finally.

What is the modus operandi at the dealer? Any tips?
What should I pay attention to?specific utterances to obfuscate… LoL. I’d love some tips, this is my first lease

Just stick to your numbers. And you don’t have to sign on the spot. See if other dealers match total 35% off MSRP or at least give you more than 30% off

at the dealer and this is what it says:

44,165 MSRP
Initial cap cost: 31,627
Adj Cap cost : 30,475.98

Customer cash down: 2,208.25
Amount at start 3,164.00

Monthly : 300

Showing a MF of .00035

Tell them 2.5k at start, 300 monthly. I am having hangups on the 1200 acquisition fee which is just outrageous.

Also, see if they will change that downpayment to MSDs and keep it at $300/mth (since they have marked the MF up there is room to do this). That way you get it back at end of lease.

Just final offer now at $2800 from me… Tired now

Stuck at $3100… no budging unfortunately… What do you guys think?

Depends how bad you want the vehicle. You are tired, so they are hoping you give in. If you get up and leave, they will call you back next week (unless they meet their quota).

No deal. Walk away and they will call you back …

Walked away :frowning: … Thanks Gentlemen. Will drive Q50 or QX30, and we’ll see

Or see if I get a call

1 Like

Good decision. Try shopping other dealers. BTW: MF .00035 marked up from .00001

Unfortunately no dealers nearby that carry inscription

I understand that drive off $3100 is not at all a bad deal… In fact in my view a pretty good deal.

No, it wasn’t. Marked up MF, $580 mark up on ban fee, $655 dealer fee… Like I’ve said many times before - look at @daliante’s deal. That was good.

New photo by Muzaffar Razvi

What components of this are screwed up? Other than MF and acquisition