2017 Volvo S60 Inscription Lease

Hi,

I’ve attached a deal that I’m shopping around to local dealers in NY. Wondering if you all think it’s reasonable…

How did you come up with a $37K sale price before lease cash? It’s about $3,800 below invoice or $1,800 below invoice minus holdback.
I know one guy here who will soon post a screenshot with a $250/mo with $0 down, but don’t be fooled :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply Ursus. I’ve been lurking here for a while and I’ve noted that the goal seems to be to get 20% off MSRP, so between incentives and discount this would work out to be about 18% off MSRP. The T5 Dynamic is being advertised locally $279, 0 down sign and drive, I figured the upgraded model should cost around $320 and I’d put 1k down to bring down the monthly. I am a total n00b so any input would be appreciated.

Holdback schmoldback.

OP is correct. You can get the S60 for 20% off
280 for a 42k volvo sounds right.

Holdback schmoldback.

OP is correct. You can get the S60 for 20% off
280 for a 42k volvo sounds right.

20% off the Inscription version? I sent the attached work up to a dealer I met with this weekend to test drive the car. Haven’t heard back yet, now I’m thinking I didn’t go far enough with the discount I’m requesting lol

Just because you got lucky last year on your CC? :slight_smile: Don’t forget that when you got yours, lease cash was $7,5000-$11K. When I got mine last March - it was $6,500. $280 would be the same type of deal as $488 base F-Type - when some dealers want to move some particular cars.
But mid or even low $300 is probably possible. I just wanted to know if that $37K sale price is pulled out of thin air or based on real dealer prices.

From you numbers it’s actually 24%

I think it is an Air pull.

Corrected to avoid confusion: out of thin air

lol oh, math obviously not my strong suit. This all started based on leases I saw on Honckr, I saw the s60 inscription for $355 including taxes with $744 drive off. Then I noticed the local deals $279 for T5 dynamic and all the lease cash and put this together.

I suggest you also remove $1K down payment from your calculations. You should be able to get a good deal with $0 down.

I’m looking to keep my payment below 310 a month, not sure if I can get there without some money down…

Advertised lease terms require $2995 cash down, , all down payments are plus bank fee, documentation fee, 1 st payment, applicable state taxes and registration fees are additional. Payments are plus applicable state taxes. All advertised pricing assumes $1000 owner loyalty . 0% financing available on 60 cluster models only. Must qualify for tier 1 credit thru VCFS. Prior sales excluded. Expires 5/1/17.

This is what I was looking at. I figured if the s60 can be had for $259/$279 with no money down then surely the s60 Inscription can be had for $310

Often times, this logic doesn’t hold. For example, maserati and F-type lease deals could only be had on a certain specific trim/base model. Anything else they would ask for substantially more.

Base & base. Inscription is $3K lower MSRP than OP, $299/mo $0 down, w/out loyalty and not including tax and everything else.
This ad gets even better if you add a full “pull ahead” conquest of $4,500 - only $39/mo LOL

I’m working from the MSRP on dealer website, are those prices bunk? What’s pull ahead “conquest”? That’s a joke right?

No, not a joke. But most people will not get close to the full $4,500
http://www.volvocars.com/us/cars/new-models/s90/pull-ahead-lease

Got cha, I see. That’s on an S90 and sadly I’m in a Mazda so I don’t think I’d qualify…

Oh, sorry. Paying to much attention to S90

BTW: S60 has $2,800 Volvo Allowance and $3,850 Lease Bonus. Sweet!