2017 Volvo S60 Inscription Lease

$430 with $1000 out of pocket for a $45,000 car is bad? Glad I didn’t take it then! And this dealership was offering full maintenance (from oil changes to new brakes) for the life of the lease. If by the end of the lease I needed new tires and brakes, plus the cost of general maintanence over 3 years, that’s easily close to $2000. What would you have taken the car for? Thanks for the input - it’s appreciated! I can still go back before the month’s end, so if you have an idea of what I should come back with, please advise.

Also, this was for 12k miles per year. Most Volvo leases are 7500

Just read above Q&A for @Lvs23. It may be a decent deal on a new BMW, but not on Volvo, especially a loaner. Again: maintenance is free for 3 years (first 3 services) - oil, wipers, etc. You won’t need new brakes. This “…the cost of general maintanence over 3 years, that’s easily close to $2000.” is BS they gave you.

If that sale price includes rebates than dealer didn’t give almost any discount as it looks like incription has $8,700 in just rebates. Sale price should have been 20% off prior to rebates.
At least that’s what I was given 17% prior to rebates on 2017 Dynamic loaner.

Interestingly enough, I’ve spoken to 5 different dealerships (2 GMs and 3 Sales Managers) and no one wanted to discount Platinum into 20%. There is only 1 dealership that is willing to discount 20% on Inscription AWD ($43k MSRP) and that one is non platinum.
Btw, I re-read S90 thread and many were getting either 7.5k or 10k miles. I need 15k. Plus S90 is too big of car but that’s personal preference.

To be honest I don’t know where is the dealership that is willing to discount 20% on a non-loaner.

But with 20% discount and Volvo lease cash a 2017 S60 Inscription AWD loaner got to $300 sign and drive for 24 months lease. 36 months was just few bucks cheaper but that would put me over warranty by miles.

Did I say anything anywhere about 20% off on a non-loaner? 15% would be a very good discount, but if the monthly is in mid-300 - it’s not a great deal on an S60.

Does anyone know what are the lease end terms for Volvo in damages/scratch Allowance?
And what are terms for lease end wear insurances that Volvo usually tries to sell?