Year, Make, Model, and Trim:

MSRP: $174750
Monthly payment (including tax): $1290

Current mileage: 47326
Maturity mileage: 53190
Effective miles per month: 419
Maturity date: 1/1/2021

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0 (I don’t expect any of my $7000 down payment due to low mileage).
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: Tesla financial
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Y

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: car is in excellent condition and had new tires done 6-7 months ago. It’s also getting new brakes at Tesla service center this week. It does have some curb rash on on two wheels but usually no issue with leases. Even if it is a issues it a $50 fix.

I prefer a local lease takeover. If you are interested Pm me and I’ll send you my number.

Also if you need more miles it’s 25 cents a mile so 5000 extra miles is $1250

No accidents and clean title

Photos:

Doesn’t this equate to > $3/Mile?

3 Likes

I guess but even if you buy 10000 miles at $2500 it would essentially bring the payment upto $1470. Still a heck of a deal for a car with a $175k sticker.

Unless I’m mistaken.

I don’t know a thing about these cars so I’m curious what others think

1 Like

So am I…thought it’s a heck of a deal. I don’t mind keeping it and running out the lease but also thinking of getting something new.

Is there a warranty on it? Also, what’s the “other amounts” line in the calculation sheet?

Yes the regular Tesla warranty 4 yr/50k miles and unlimited in battery warranty. Since this is a demo it goes to 58,190 miles

The “other amount” is discount and trade in of 2013 Tesla p85

Not bad but due to the low miles remaining, the deal needs “sweetening”.

1 Like

I don’t see it. With only 419 miles per month you will have to add a good cash incentive.

Comparing anything on swapalease or even with the 1% rule (including buying 10k miles). This is a heck of a deal considering no down payment needed

Unless I’m missing something, when I configure a Model X with every option I can, it’s about $117k—unless I’m just totally ignorant about the car (which is possible).

So that MSRP may not be as relevant.

:bat:

4 Likes

The MSRP for a similarly equipped car now is alot lower then what it used to be.

2 Likes

Exactly. Which, while out of OP’s hands, doesn’t help.

1 Like

It’s a 3 years old car with almost 50k miles on it. Maybe still at good deal, but probably not since the similar ones have $60k lower sticker now, according to the above post.

6 Likes

Heck, putting all of that aside… Oh the long list of vehicles I’d rather drive for $1300 a month.

2 Likes

For me, starts with “P,” rhymes with mor-sha

:bat:

How much new ones go for ? I suspect it wouldn’t be too much more than this. Would be full term though .

Per Tesla: “Transfers are not permitted when there are 12 remaining payments or less. Lease transfers cannot be completed with residents of the following states: LA, MS, NH, OK, and RI”

Not a bad deal and you have sometime to find a buyer.

2 Likes

New lease is $1,472 a month. You can customize the way you like it, MCU2, longer range, free supercharging, no curb rash, and get FSD, cough.