2017 Tesla Model X P100D lease takeover - $1290/month

Not starts with an L and rhymes with Linguini?

I am thinking of this the other way. You would have to thrown in 2.5k incentive to buy the miles so that this can justify the 1.3k payment … But again, I think this is close to a decent deal for someone who just wants to dip their toes in Tesla (14 month commitment only)

1 Like

Warranty coverage though?

Oil changes covered?

8 Likes

Not maintenance but warranty. Wouldn’t wanna take over a lease payment that’s $100 less than my mortgage only to get bit on the ass by a battery or charger replacement out of warranty.

Battery is covered for lifetime of car and warranty in place for lease time of car. Obviously no oil changes for Teslas

1 Like

Those tires look threadbare. Are you pulling a fast one on us? That’s at least 2k for the tires. Just kidding … This is a good workable deal

Lol just did tires at discount tire

2 Likes

This is a good point to double-check: Tesla started with US Bank and IIRC changed leasing companies one more time before taking it on themselves.

FSD won’t ship before disposition, if ever.

If you want a LOADED Model X with bio defense for less than 3 years, pretty solid deal. Just remember IIHS has never crash tested one of these.

Tesla needs, among other things, a new proofreader.

One does not have less payments. One has fewer payments.

2 Likes

As soon as they replace the entire leadership team, and they don’t quit the same week, then yes.

2 Likes

Sometimes less is more …

5 Likes

We just sold our house in the Point a month ago. I would have been interested although the miles rack up quickly driving in the area. Good luck with the transfer.

I’m across from north harbour club! You’ve probably seen this car driving around on 150 or Williamson.

Yeah, but FSD package does add stuff today, like auto lane change and navigate on autopilot. According to Elon’s way overly optimistic schedule: automatic city driving is coming end of this year. Which means FSD will get navigate in the city, driver still responsible. Will get some stop lights and traffic signals correct. If it doesn’t you have to take over.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-tesla-autonomous-factbox/factbox-elon-musk-on-teslas-self-driving-capabilities-idUSKCN1RY0QY

Yes, but if less is more, just imagine how much more, more is.

Hey @ursus lol

1 Like

Why? :thinking:
“I would if I could”?

But I can’t, so I won’t?

1 Like

I’d jump on that, but…

Well, a form of it lol

1 Like