2017 Subaru Outback Leased!

Just picked up a 2017 Subaru Outback Limited with Eyesight.

MSRP was a few dollars under 36K.

36 month/12000 miles per year.

Zero drive off (35 payments), $359 including Los Angeles (9%) tax. Some dealers here in LA (Sherman Oaks/Glendale) won’t do zero drive offs…

Usual add ons offered in finance…said no, they quickly countered with a dramatic reduction. So, if you are interested in prepaid maintenance or body insurance, say no anyway! Personally, I think all that stuff should be avoided, but insurance/peace of mind is a very personal thing. Not worth it financially in most cases, but maybe so emotionally.

FWIW, Jim Nielsen @ Subaru Pacific in Torrance is terrific guy…

1 Like

So if you floor it towards that wall, it should stop by itself, right? Just kidding, good deal, enjoy the safety.

After totaling my Q5 in January at a 4 way stop (and I stopped), I think I’ll need it!!!

Nice deal on a Subaru (does not lease well) - enjoy!

In fact, it will. Love eyesight on my wife’s Forester, very glad I got it.

What was the calculated sale price?

1% of MSRP is very high vs other deals on the forums. Outback has shitty lease deals in CO and completely unwilling to negotiate. Forester deals can be had if youre a misdle aged lesbian.

What are “the other deals on the forums” that are comparable to a Subaru Outback? It’s Econ 101, buddy. Supply & Demand. They don’t need to discount Outbacks much, or prop up unrealistic RVs, or lower the MF below cost. And what’s with that stupid last comment?

4 Likes

Apparently you like to argue with people saying the same thing with you. As for the last part google is your friend.

"Yet Subaru decided to launch an ad campaign focused on lesbian customers. It was such an unusual decision—and such a success—that it pushed gay and lesbian advertising from the fringes to the mainstream.

If you’ve ever wondered why people joke about lesbians driving Subarus, the reason is not just that lesbians like Subarus. It’s that Subaru cultivated its image as a car for lesbians—and did so at a time when few companies would embrace or even acknowledge their gay customers."

Never heard that one before your “joke”, but maybe because they are bigots or just idiots?

2 Likes

Or you could google it, find out the truth, and stop trying to look smart by slamming people when youre the uneducated clown.

https://www.google.com/search?q=subaru+and+lesbians&oq=subaru+and+lesbians&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.7682j0j4&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Welcome to the brave new world where your opinion is, well, no more than just your uninformed opinion.

I wondered which one of the two I mentioned above you are, but pretty sure I know now.

3 Likes

1997 called, they want their stereotypes back.

Coming soon…why millenials fail at life.

@manku - I’m also going thru Jim; used your deal as a guide.

1st timer here – let me know what you all think of these terms:

2017 Outback 2.5i Limited w/ Tech Pkg
36mo./10Kmi.
MSRP: $36,043
Sell Price: $32,743
DMV Fees: $337.75
Rebate: $379*
Total Cap Cost: $32,781.75
MF: 0.00105
Residual: 63%

$0 Down
$431.95 Drive Off (doc fees, reg, etc.)
*1st month payment rebate
$324.48 monthly lease + tax (LA county)

Was told Subaru works through Chase and doesn’t accept MSD. Bummer.

Thx

seems fine…fwiw, on subaru outback forums, under model 5, they have a thread where people post prices paid…most people on that forum seem to buy, not lease (I think that’s fairly common for Subaru…I think, in many ways, it has replaced Volvo/Saab for many)…people seem to be getting the car for between 31-32K.

Enjoy the ride…I have no regrets. I used to have an Allroad…which I probably prefer, at least as a driver, this car is about 40% cheaper to lease and is much roomier…especially back seat and trunk, plus about 20%+ better mileage and regular too!

Would you mind sharing which dealership and sales rep you worked with? I’m also in SoCal and may be interested. Thanks in advance!

Maybe you should put your comment in context, douche-bag. At face value it appears homophobic. Should everything be Googled before someone comments on it? Don’t be absurd.

It’s blatantly obvious you were putting the bait out there just waiting for someone to call you out so you could pounce on them for not assuming there was a context to it. You not getting enough attention at home?

@rich I worked with Jim Nielsen @ Subaru Pacific

Yes everyone should know what theyre talking about before they jump on a soap box and start yelling bigot. Brought to by the proud sponsors of black lives matter and donald trumps former campaign manager.