2017 Subaru Outback Leased!

So let’s get this straight. Someone makes a homophobic remark. Others call him out on it. The others should have known that the homophobic remark should have been taken in a context that was not specified at all?

P.S. The way in which you made your statement was homophobic in any context. You act and and defend yourself like a child. Why don’t you head back to your AOL chat rooms.

Maybe we live on different planets, or your alternative facts are confusing you. But im pretty sure i made the comment in the context of a thread about a company well known for specifically and heavily marketing to the gay and lesbian community. If youre ignorant blame yourself, its not my responsibility to educate you or put everything in crystal clear context before you open your mouth and contribute a biased and uninformed response. Go play hate the world somewhere else. Be careful of real people they may not have the tolerance for your mouth that internet forums do.

How does this lease deal sound:
2017 Outback 2.5i limited (pop pkg 5). 36mo/15k mi, MSRP $36,046 Sale $32,000, 0$ down, RV 64% MF .00075 for $300/mo after taxes for California?

You picked the perfect thread to announce it :slight_smile:Congrats on your Outback

Actually not a done deal yet. Can I do better?

Did you verify MF/RV on Edmunds? Discount can be better, also.

Edmunds put MF/RV at .00075 & 62%.

So you are using wrong RV then.

My OP should have said the RV was 62 not 64, so same offer from the dealer. My bad.

Does it with eye-sight (pkg #24) or not?

Yes, it has the full pkg 24 w/ eye-sight.

Looks great deal to me, I cannot find same in CT…yet.

0$ down… Any drive offs?