2017 Mercedez C300 Coupe Lease Deal

@ejifill – good info from @splattered and @jon, take their suggestions.

Thanks All !! ill go back move forward with the MSD’s and try to get to base on the MF and residual. I’ll let you know where I end up after this

Any updates on your deal, @ejifill ??
I just started looking for c300 coupe lease deal,
SoCal area. Thanks in advance for sharing your information. :slight_smile:

Where can I check current Residual% and Money factor for a 2017 C300 base model?
Thanks in advance!

I’m looking to get it under 300 w/ 15kmiles and 0 down.

For coupe that budget will be impossible, even for the sedan.

Jaguar XE is closer to your budget and maybe infiniti. But you’re asking for 15k miles on premium brands, not gonna get under $300 no down.

Check Edmunds. Even loaner models are getting into the low 500s, you definitely won’t clear sub $300 by virtue of the residual and MF alone

I went to local MB store and got this deal today.
Could someone help me review this whether I am getting a decent deal?
Thank you for all the help I got from here, and will try my best to contribute myself too.
Socal area.
@ejifill can you PM me the dealership information you worked with in LA?

C300 coupe w Premium 1 package & Sport package.
MSRP $50,050
Dealer discount $5,059
Vehicle price $44,991

Residual 57%
Rate 0.00059 with no MSD
Rate 0.00001 with 10 MSDs

Sales tax(please see below), DMV fees ($451), Doc fee ($80), Acquisition fee($795) all included/ split into monthly payment.
Down payment = $0
Total initial payment $585 1st payment with no MSD. $6530 with 10 MSDs.
10 MSD = $6,000
Sales Tax (7.25%, 1424 with no MSD, 1291 with 10 MSD).
Acquisition fee: $795

Monthly 10k 36mo payment.
585 with no MSD
530 with 10 MSD

Also especially on this deal, I got about 10% off MSRP, considering it is a coupe, unclear if this is where I should be satisfied, or we have a room to push more?

Thank you all always, and again.

I think you can probably push it to about 14-15% off

I agree with @Splattered , @ihwang I did not end up getting the c300 I opted for another car but when I was looking in the LA area I got down to about 7K off MSRP. There is a large dealership called Keys European in Van Nuys they are a good place to start. Massive volume based dealer, they gave me the best deal on this vehicle.

You should also get a small discount off of the MF if you use monthly auto pay

Thanks @Splattered, @ejifill.
I will push harder on them and update everyone. Thanks for your quick kind replies. :slight_smile:

Recently got quote in Ohio: $46,035 car - $497 with $0 out of pocket, taxes and fees in payment. 36/12K. Sorry. This was a sedan vehicle😂

did you have any update on this? thanks

Just got back home after signing this deal on a 2017 MB C300 Demo:

Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

Was this a coupe or sedan? That is a high residual for a 36 month lease. Discount looks small for a sedan, 15%. Not sure about discounts on coupes.

It’s a sedan… I thought the same thing but they marked up the residual value to offset the discount. I had one dealership quote me 61% and this one quote me 66% - it doesn’t affect me negatively so… they hit my price point either way.

looks like a pretty good deal to me. congrats

What was MSRP on the car? Make sure MBFS doesn’t kick back the contract, and if they do, dealer will probably eat the cost. As far as I am aware, they aren’t allowed to change the RV.

Just got a welcome email from MBFS… not sure how they got it through with 66% residual but… if they ate the cost… fine by me.