2017 Mercedes E300 lease deal $430 pm 36 / 10

Oh WOW! Thanks! I just checked - you’re right!
https://usaa2.secure.zag.com/targetedincentives/promo.html?makeGroup=mercedes-benzGroup&makeName=mercedes-benz

Why does it seem like the dealers do not want to give a breakdown of the drive off costs? Is it too much to ask for a breakdown of the lease terms before coming in to sign? The dealer is sending me quotes that look like this.

It doesn’t show a breakdown of the discounts applied, autopay, MSDs, or anything other than the AutoNation Savings.

That savings is for purchase. You don’t really know what cap cost they used for a lease. In SoCal, I’ve been able to get all the details of a deal before heading to the dealership. Not all dealerships/regions are as transparent though.

Hi I’m looking to buy one maybe you can help me please send me the dealer info thx

Hi do you mind sharing the dealer you got that coat from thx

Time to look for an Audi A6. Easily get one for under 500.

vhooloo, you might be right! :blush:

Noticed how @vhooloo stated $500 this time instead of the usual $400? :joy:

I’m sick and tired of this guy :tired_face: Whoever got into his head - give us old @vhooloo back

1 Like

Okay, I’m about to sign… If you guys don’t mind giving me your input, does this look good? Thanks so much!

Where’s the cap cost and MF they are charging you? Honestly, that doesnt look like a good deal, especially after max MSDs.

1 Like

Dude I got similar deal with msd and my payment is low 5’s. Like 510. Something is not right here

Find the money factor

Are you in California? That’s what I have been aiming for… I’d settle for $550 but I’m not sure my drive off should be that high. :pensive:

When I asked the 2 dealerships for the MF and the lease breakdown after their offers, they stopped contacting me! What the heck? LOL!

The only standing offer I have is not very good…
MSRP: 60,785
Selling Price: 54,000
36/12,000
MF: .00089
5 MSDs (can’t put much more than this)
Drive Off: 3961.15
Pymt w/tax: 662.15

Jeez! :expressionless:

Assuming brand new vehicle that’s a good deal! Unfortunately this thread has been clogged up with both new and used vehicles (read: loaner, exec, etc.) which are completely different animals. The discount on used vehicles should a lot steeper.

1 Like

On a 61k car, am paying 495 incl tax with similar msds. you should negotiate your discount further.

Hello Folks, Can you please rate this deal and let me know, if this is good:

2017 E300 with Premium 1 package (MSRP of 59,645).
• 36 month/10k mile lease.
• MSRP - 59,645
• Sale Price: 50,800

Zip Code: 91320

Many Thanks

If this is new looks like a good deal. What are they charging for maintenance? Looks like they upped residual for it, so you are only paying for part of the maintenance (which is a good thing).