2017 Mercedes Benz E300 Lease Transfer P2 $3000 incentive $382 month before taxes!

If I am doing the math correctly, it would be around $445 excluding tax.

Currently $556.90 excluding tax x 18 months remaining = $10,024.20. $10,024.20 - $2,000 =$8,024.20. $8,024.20/18 months = $445 excluding tax

Let me know if this doesn’t sound correct.

Thanks

Nice color combo.

Skimmed over this fast. How many miles left?

Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you. There is 12k left

Where is the car located?

New Jersey, Somerset county

Thanks. Miles per month left?

About 667 miles per month

I need at least a thousand a month for it to make sense. I got rid of my E class a few months back and looking to get another

There is no such thing as excluding tax in NJ or NY. The tax has been paid upfront by the leasing company, none of that is coming back and the payment won’t be adjusted accordingly. Any calculations for an effective payment after an incentive need to start with the post-tax payment.

Fair point, I guess my logic was more so on the fact that I couldn’t determine the new total payment inclusive of taxes beacuse I don’t know the new buyers location (and therefore tax required). Right now the taxes are rolled in monthly, so new monthly rate would be dependent on new location, correct?

Damn we just totaled our car and went to look at e300 but no go. I wish this didn’t have as many MSDs. Good luck to you!

1 Like

Why the issue with the MSD’s? Considering this would not be the payment it is without them

1 Like

Unfortunately we don’t have as much right now to put into a lease. We are supposed to get a check back from insurance but god knows when that would be. I will have to call insurance on it I guess

The XC60 and 90 aren’t better choices my man! :slight_smile:

for example?

Awesome car. The MDS’s and low mileage allowance is hurting you. :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you. I do love the car and agree it has been awesome. Understand the MSDs can be tough for some folks to come up with. As for the miles, unless you are driving a ton of miles, I wouldn’t let that be a huge deterrent as MB has been known to offer pull aheads up to 6 months in advance of the lease termination date (that would be about 1 year from today).

I just returned my E class. The best pull ahead all year has been 3 months

2 Likes

Bump on effective payment of $445 per month before tax.

I wouldn’t bank on 6 month pull ahead, don’t think they currently have it.