2017 Mercedes Benz E300 Lease Transfer P2 $3000 incentive $382 month before taxes!

Hi all I am increasing the incentive to $2500 on the car. Bringing effective payment to 415 before taxes, or $449 per month with NJ taxes

any potential issues if i register it in Pennsylvania?

Hi, Not that I’m aware of…You could maybe check with your DMV or MBFS too?

Hi all, updated original post to include revised incentive information. Now offering 3000 incentive, which makes effective payments $382 before taxes.

1 Like

Sounds like a good deal … but I’m a Newbie here , and I would like to know how it works by the end of the lease, I mean , I’m from Florida Orlando … and I would be returning the car to any Mercedes Dealer in town or how that works ?

Correct but if you’re that new to the concept of leasing, you need to do a lot more homework on the topic before you assume someone else’s lease.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply … my experience is only with NEW LEASE as I did for my Chrysler 300 S and Kia Sorento … but I know ZERO about lease transfer …
Thanks again

I am interested in your lease transfer of 2017 E300. How is car’s condition. Are there any cosmetic defects either external or internal and any excessive wear and tear? I would like to look at your car. I live in West Windsor. Please let me know what would be a good time yo see your car.

Hello, the car is in excellent condition and is garaged daily. No paint scratches or dents. There is a very tiny scratch on the windshield from a rock, but it is not spidered. Safelite filled is last year and it is fine. Smaller than 1/4 inch. Would you be available to see the car this coming weekend?

Thanks for your prompt reply. One other concern I have is over next 18 months I anticipate driving about 15K miles and you only have around 10K remaining. What is the cost of extra miles - say what will be the cost of an extra 5K miles?

You can also PM the OP as well.

OP post it on Swapalease for less of a discount and it will go instantly

Hi All,

A security deposit has been placed to hold the car for now. Sale is pending. Thank you

Let me know if it falls thru and we can reopen it.