2017 MB C300 Sport 4Matic - $292 incl Tax- PNW

Two scenarios:
(1) They accept it because the previous month’s RV is lower than it is today, which means MBFS actually benefits.

(2) They reject the contract and the dealer makes you come in to re-sign. In this case you’d want to make sure they didn’t try to keep your payment the same because that would mean increasing the MF or the sale price. You would expect your payment to drop in this case, all variables being the same with an increased residual.

I like 2/
But we need from an authoritative source confirmation of the +6% RVs.

Edmunds is generally pretty authoritative since they pay for the information (or at least, I assume they do) and the information has never been wrong for me. Someone needs to have an MB dealer call MBFS (just say you heard from another dealer that the RV went up).

People better hurry because once increased RV is confirmed dealers will rapidly raise prices to compensate. The early birds might get the deals, but I would expect things to normalize as dealers caught wind of it. MB won’t allow too many sub 200/mth leases go through without raising an eyebrow.

1 Like

I apologize for my post earlier, no lease on 2017s was for E300 models. Confirmed on ebmunds.

Well put. 2020202020

I have confirmation that the information on edmunds is correct

And I have confirmation from my friend at MB dealership that it’s 66 and 60.

Did they go regional on rates?

That’s what I thought or maybe new rates will kick in on the 3rd?

Also, sometimes the guys on Edmunds only get rates for one region (Volvo) and then apply them to all.

…as they are used to Volvo being “one-rate for all”.

Their comment to me was they only received the Western region when I questioned them on it at the beginning of Jan and Feb. And it wasn’t an issue until this year when Volvo made them regional.

MB’s website was pretty clear that last month’s rates ended 2/28. I’m thinking it has not funneled down yet.

I don’t think they mean RV by “last month’s rates”.

The RV jump would be a good question for our RVguy

It’s an artificially inflated jump by MB to clear out the remainder of the 17s

1 Like

Dealers told me they have different numbers (same as February).