2017 MB C300 Sport 4Matic - $292 incl Tax- PNW

I see the MSRP is $41K only; am I missing something?

Youā€™re looking at the nationally offered deals from MB that is just being shown on the MB of Bellevue website.

These deals are not advertised that way - theyā€™re former loaners that are shown as used cars in pre-owned inventory. Sometimes only the sale price is shown and not the original MSRP. In my case only the sale price was shown, no pictures, and then in the description all the options were presented so I could calculate the MSRP by hand myself.

Big congratulation! Just wonder if p3 pkg on 2017 C300 include those driving assistance functionality such as adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, steering assist etc. thanks a lot!

It does not have all of it - it has blind spot monitoring, active collision assist, and I think that is it. Believe you need to step up to P4 or a separate distronic package which would get you park assist and some of the more in-depth tech goodies.

That said, Iā€™m not 100% sure - Iā€™m still working on figuring how the car works.

All included features are in the P3 links above.

I check the mbusa website, looks like for 2018 c300, no more P1,2,3 pkg, but only premium pkg and premium driver assistance pkg. thatā€™s why Iā€™m not sure if 2017 has those features I want and how they optioned.

Alright. Thanks a lot. I just check out the windows sticker and got all information I need

whatā€™s ā€˜buy rateā€™?
Same as MF or different?

The buy rate is the base money factor set by the bank. Dealers are allowed to mark up the money factor as an additional means of making money on the back side of the transaction.

Does that make it negotiable? Or it is what it is?
And are they different on loaners? Or same MF/buy rate as new?

Money factor is the same on loaners as on new cars - MB loaners have their residuals adjusted down by $.20/mile for every mile it has over 3000 miles.

That said, it is negotiable in the sense that it canā€™t be any lower than buy rate, but if a dealer is marking it up on you you can use it as another point of negotiation in coming to your final payment. In my case, the dealer discount was so steep that paying a marked up money factor was still worth it.

Some stores (especially large corporate owned stores a la Penske, Sonic, Autonation etc.) have a requirement to sell a certain number of units with a marked up MF, so in that case they may be willing to go deeper on discount to compensate.

Can you PM the dealerā€™s contact info? I also live in seattle and would love to have a deal like yours : )

All,

Apologies for bumping this thread, but since the new residuals are out on 4Matics (24/10 at 70% with base MF of .00089) on 2017 models, now might be the time to score something decent.

(1) MB Bellevue has two P1 cars at 8-10k off MSRP. When I leased, they had not included fleet in the advertised price. Not sure if that has changed.

(2) MB Tacoma has a bunch of cars (including two P3) and one P2 plus Sport

If you want a referral to who I worked with at MB Bellevue, PM me.

But for purchase correct? MB said leases are over for 2017 models

Incorrect. They have not said that. So far 2017 Mercedes leases actually improved, at least in terms of residual value. If you look over at Edmunds, the residual went from 36/10 at 60% residual to 66% on a 2017 4Matic; 24/10 residual went from 66% up to 70%.

1 Like

Guess my dealer lied, interestingā€¦

Iā€™ve been calling around dealers to confirm the residual change (east cost/midwest/south) - 6 so far are telling me the residual has not changed. Iā€™m not familiar with how this information gets disseminated through the dealer network from MBFS, but Iā€™m assuming itā€™s possible the changes just have hit them yet?

That is likely correct - it probably has not been filtered down to them yet.

Same here. Dealer confirms extension of 2017 lease support into March but claims the RV have not changed.
If somebody can get a dealer to acknowledge the better RVs, please post here.

Hard to believe, then they would be generating leases in a new month with RVs from the month before, would MBFS accept that ?