Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Mercedes C300 Sport 4Matic]

MSRP: [$54,150]
Selling Price: [$42,277]
Rebates: [$2500 Fleet]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [.00129]
Residual: [$35,211] (Adjusted for 5640 miles)

Security Deposit: [$3500]
Total Due At Signing: [$5000 including MSD]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$292]

Zip Code: [98177]
Sales Tax Rate: [10.3%]

Leasehackr Score: [14.8 Years]

Been watching for nearly 2 months and this car popped on AutoTrader locally already discounted. Basically no negotiation required. Know the MF is marked up but everything else was straight up and it saved me having to go out of state or shipping.

Also, trying to hack a C300 with Sport, P3 etc is nearly impossible which is what this is. Even has those ridiculous LED logo projectors and a power rear sun shade.

Love this car! Deal is unfortunately not immediately replicable but watch local dealers closely…2017 loaners are going the way of the dodo bird. Great dealer experience, too. Sales manager was more excited about pushing this through than I was.

7 Likes

Great deal! What do you think the monthly would be for a car like this one below - seems relatively similar to the one you got? I can’t seem to find the msrp though.

Also, how much of a difference do the msd’s have on the monthly payments? I won’t have that kind of cash to put down.

Maybe I can help? I looked at the same gray car with 18”wheels, led logo, Garmin map pilot, leather? The MSRP was $50630. The car you are showing is Most likely in the $48k range. MSD discounts are based upon how much you put down. In this case, $3500 would discount the car probably in the range of $40-$50 per month. From my deal to deals that I have seen on this forum, one could easily lease this car in the lower $300’s without putting down MSD’s in my opinion.

In the case of the OP, the MSDs is saving him nearly $54/month. I personally think MSDs should be fully taken advantage of if available.

2 Likes

I generally agree with this sentiment, except in the Seattle market. If I could have received the base buy rate, yes - but with this much discount (which is unheard of here usually) they wouldn’t give me that.

That said, if you can float the cash for the duration of the lease, it’s a no brainer to put down MSDs.

Msrp on the car I linked is $47k.
It has almost 6k miles on it.
What should I target as far as selling price?

I’m I’m the market for a new hyundai (was thinking elantra sport or sonata limited). It’s weird to even be considering a MB with an msrp that’s almost double.

With no msd (I suck at saving money), it seems like a stretch to get into one of these for low 300’s, but I suppose it can’t hurt to try.

Sorry for the slight thread hijack.

it’d be more, it is a P2.

Congrats on the deal - fantastic. How was the car classified - new or used/cpo? I’ve found a 2017 P3 that was listed as a loaner for $41K but first numbers back are showing a $49K MSRP which doesn’t make sense.

Thanks

It was listed as a used 2017. I figured it was a loaner from the Carfax and ballparked the MSRP using all the options they listed. I was pretty close.

Your car may have P3 but no moonroof, etc.

Thanks, that makes sense.

1 Like

Hi all. I’ve gotten some PMs asking for dealer info. Happy to share it, but will be later tonight.

Thanks for all the well wishes!

Woo smoking deal on a p3 especially with sport package great looking car sweet glad you found a car man uploaded some pics

1 Like

OK all PMs replied to.

Special thanks to this community for all your help! I’ve learned an immense amount about leasing since I joined a year ago. I had thought I was pretty adept at leasing, but this place takes it to a new level.

Pm Dealer? Also in PNW, was looking for a deal like this.

It’s so nice, I’ll congratulate you twice :wink:

Seriously, that’s an absurd deal on a really nice car. Most of the ones I’ve seen on this board are P1 or P2 which are very nice in their own right but you really nailed it with your deal on that particular car. Enjoy it!

1 Like

Thanks buddy! You’re pretty good at this hacking thing yourself.

1 Like

Here is even more loaded P3 ($58K MSRP) at 25% off :slight_smile:

How can I negotiate or try and get this car being that I’m in ny? Sorry new to this

Contact dealership, tell them you want it with the @28firefighter’s numbers (adjust RV, terms, etc for this car)

1 Like