2017 Maserati Levante lease

I got a quote back today for a loaner 2017 Levante S between 85-90k sticker selling price of $68,000.

Waiting to get final numbers and residual adjustment for the miles on it to see what the payment is like.

Please find the numbers which I got today

• MSRP $97,850
• Discount $8,610
• Internet Price $89,240

And the Lease is LEVANTE S MODEL for: $1,070 a mo.(incl. tax) x 36 mo x 12,000 miles a yr. w/ $1,070 down.

What should be the ideal price. Please help me.

They aren’t giving you much of a discount.

So $5k dealer cash they have to work with, so only giving you $3600 off their price, which on a $98k car is less than 4%. I would push for 8-10% off, so a total discount of $13k would be pretty reasonable, would get you well under that 1% guideline, and I’m sure they’d be happy to get the car off the lot.

Did you get your Final Numbers?

Where did you get this deal? I’d probably buy one at this price.

I got these numbers:

MSRP: $92,775
Discount: $24,775 (26.7% off)
Selling price: $68,000 + TTL

Trade 2017 Maserati Ghibli ($0 negative equity walk-away from lease) 21 months remaining

PAGING @Ursus @vhooloo @max_g

Thoughts?

You guys should be aiming for 20-30% off MSRP on 2017 Maseratis.
I got 28% off msrp on my 2017 Ghibli when it first arrived to dealership back in October 2016.

What kind of Lease payments you have been offered

Damn, thats cray. I wonder how many folks paid msrp LOL

1 Like

Too rich (and too ugly) for me :grin: Buy or lease, anyway?

Yea they’re basically offering drive-offs only (with a $510 dealer doc fee…) taxes (8%) incl. $818 a month on 36/10k.

Falls under the 1% but barely because of the crappy residual (SUV problems…)

Meh… Unless you really like it.

1 Like

The fact that they allow you to trade 21 months if ghibli lease is nice.

1 Like

Hi folks, been reading some of the comments here and although I really appreciate what this forum is about, like most forums, there sure are TONS of misinformation here. I’ll just preface by stating I’ve been in the car industry for well over 20 years on both a manufacturer and dealer level and I’m more than happy to divulge information to the moderators here since Maserati tends to be one of those anomalies in the car industry that follows no rhyme or reason. The Ghibli and Levante, no matter how close in price and parts they share are two different models not only to Maserati but to banks as well. It leases out totally different and the incentives or in the Levante’s case, lack thereof differs greatly hence the discrepancy in payment. You might see a dealer or two advertise insane payments but read the verbiage carefully and you start to see a different picture. Buy/lease from whichever dealer you feel comfortable with but if you need verification on something, I’m here to help. Have a happy holiday season folks.

Are you saying you work for a Maserati dealer? If so, which one?

1 Like

No different from the GLE vs the E300

Dealer called me today asking if I wanted to deal. They’re giving me 26% off MSRP.

Do I push for 30% off and jump on it?

Yes if you get 30% off and dealer take the ghibli lease off your hands then it is a great deal

which dealer is this? can you PM me the info please? maybe we can both grab 1 to hit your 30% since its almost end of month

Thanks for the advice. I fired back at the dealer with the 30% off selling price.

As for the selling dealer they only have one demo like this at the moment. I’ll ask if they have another. It’s in the western region so I don’t know where you’re located. @Rainy1990