2017 Maserati Ghibli $488 mo. 0 down 10,000mi

Hmmm, something is off about this comment. You can buy a service plan from the dealer for $1700 that takes care of all annual maintenance for the first 4 years of the car. That’s still a hell of a lot of money for maintenance, but it’s also a hedge against surprises.

Shouldnt go through brakes on a lease and an oil change isnt that much money for this car. Anybody who would pay that much for oil change is an idiot

I called the dealership and something seems off about this deal.

They haven’t given me the breakdown of how this lease works. They just keep on asking me to fill out a credit app, to which I said I won’t until I see the figures on paper.

And the numbers kept changing. The drive off amount was $2,500 which they said included taxes. Then they said the drive off fee was $3,000 and that taxes would be on the monthly payment so the monthly payment was actually $550 or something.

Not one solid answer.

Is anyone local to the area that checked it out? I have limited reach since I’m in NY lol

I actually have the Maserati Ghibli… Yes it is true that the dealer will charge you $1500 on just a basic oil change. I know 3 independent Ferrari/Maserati shops that will do it for $250-$350. You just do the service once a year. If you lease the car for 3 years, the most you will do is 2 service. The brakes are expense but its the way you drive. I have yet changed my brakes and I have 20k miles. The service guy said I should be good tll I return my car. The independent shops told me that the Mistubshi Evo and Mercedes AMG PADs fit well and the cost is around few hundred. Insurance is not that bad too…I pay $180 a month on 2 cars, an infiniti qx60 and the Ghibli with $500 deductible with all the bells an whistle from Gieco.

488 for the Ghibli. Ok sold. That will be my next lease :slight_smile: if I can get a prepaid maintenance package for another 1000.

You can go to Modena Motorsport in Los Angeles, its $250 for maintenance or RMT Ferrari in Yorba Linda for $350.

This dealer is taking 20k off MSRP. I drove by them and they had a huge sticker on one Ghibli that said $399/month.

Lol… I am envious… when the car came out in 2014… the lease is $897… you guys have an opportunity to have 50% off! go for it!

And there must have been a small asterisk of only 9995 down

Yea I actually got mine from Leasetrader… the previous owner paid $6000 down and $897 a month… I took over the lease and with his incentive its about $650 a month…

Somebody please send the details on that deal, I’d probably take it at 399 mo

I have seen people get offered 399 a month for a 320i, so 399 for Ghibli is a no brainer, although I would hold out for the SQ4 over the base model lol :slight_smile: Just because we are leasehackrs doesn’t mean we have to settle for base models.

Which dealer did you see for $399?

Sounds like a gimmick to me. 399 a month is insane

Can confirm $399 deal isn’t real, unless you put alooooot down. Just emailed a good friend who I have leased Maserati’s from before; he said $399 with $0 down would be a massive loss & is not aware of any dealers even ones with special pricing that would able to match this. Not sure where that guy is getting $399 from.

That 1700 will only cover 4 oil change, 1 air filter and inspections. No wear and tear, so you still have to pay for brakes and tires…

There probably is a huge down payment. I’m just telling you what I saw when I drove by. I didn’t stop at the dealer and get break down of the payment. The link I linked is the dealer that advertises it for 399 outside on their parking lot. You can call them and ask.

Yup 30k will go through at least 1 set of brake in the front- the car has 4 piston brakes. And the tires are staggered so no tire rotation. The best a set of sport tire goes though without rotation is 25k miles. Be awear to pay excessive wear at the end if you dont think what I said is true. The car is not for everyone. Just saying.

Unless you want the name, the car isnt worth it if thats how much maintenance is. The engine and exhaust note are great though.

I called this dealer as well. Was told there’s no down payment, which matches their ad from their website, but there is drive off fees for tax on the first payment, title and license. When I asked for specifics, the salesman said he didn’t have the time as they are very busy and that everyone is calling, blah, blah, blah. Sounds a little bait and switchy to me, but perhaps it’s just my inherent mistrust of smarmy car dealers. This could be a great deal. If anyone treks down to this dealer, please let us know how it goes.