2017 Lexus ES & ES Hybrid: Starting @ $299/month w/ $2370 drive off

After the success of my CT promo here on LeaseHackr, I’ve been able to structure another for you all… Promo is through July 5th. :slight_smile:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Lexus ES350 w/ standard equipment]
MSRP: [$40,150]
Selling Price: [Not allowed to advertise, please PM or email me for full lease structure breakdown]
Rebates: [$2500 Lease Cash]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [7,500]
MF: [0.00052]
Residual: [56%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing/ Drive Off: [$2370.00]
Monthly Payment (w/o. tax): $299

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Lexus ES300 Hybrid w/ standard equipment]
MSRP: [$47,855]
Selling Price: [Not allowed to advertise, please PM or email me for full lease structure breakdown]
Rebates: [$2500 Lease Cash]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [7,500]
MF: [0.00052]
Residual: [56%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing/ Drive Off: [$5380.00]
Monthly Payment (w/o. tax): $299

FAQ:

Where are you located?
-In Northern California, Lexus of Serramonte

If I want to be less per month?
-You may put down more at signing.

How do I know if I qualify?
-Just like all leases In order to qualify you will need to have average to excellent credit. If your credit score is lower that excellent, you may still qualify but at higher monthly payment, and if you have brief, or poor credit history you may have to provide proof of income.

Can you ship directly to me if I’m not local?
-No problem; our company has its own shipping service! Just contact me for a quote.

If I want a option different option package/ different price ES?
-Contact me directly so we can have a dialogue about the package you like and the resulting monthly payment

I am a recent college grad, Nursing school grad, or active Military person…
-In each of these instances, please let me know as with proof of this you are eligible for an additional $1000 rebate.

My monthly Payment w/ tax is?
-Your monthly tax charge is based on the tax rate/zip code your vehicle will be registered, not the dealers. You only pay tax on the cost of the lease. (Simply add local sales tax to your monthly payment)

What now? I’m ready to come in for a test drive…
-Just contact me here by direct message (click on my user name)
- Email Me Directly: steve.bailey@lexusofserramonte.com **
- Or call our dealership at (888) 586-7977 [Must ask for Steve in sales]

2 Likes

Can you give us a breakdown of the total due at signing?

PMing you ! :slight_smile:

Miiight be interested in just the gas version. Have any loaded ones? I also have a 1k discount certificate, any targeted incentives? MSDs an option? Please pm me.

Not an amazing deal. Adding back the CCR, it barely makes the 1% rule for the ES350.

Lexus doesn’t offer rebates that make “giveaway” deals like we sometimes see on LeaseHackr… Right now the only better Lexus lease is the CT because its the last year of production, but that’s a much smaller car.

Here is a Link to that: CT200h Lease Promo (5k in lease cash)

This is just a very competitive deal here in NorCal, If you like the ES you can walk in an get with no muss fuss or negotiation, and many folks have liked that so far.

Still waiting for my PM.

Me too. 20 characters

Sorry guys: I had to go out of town for a Lexus training seminar. We have some cool new stuff coming this year.

I’ll reply to each one of you today.

Great promo on the CT lately and now the ES…next is NX, followed by RX during “December to Remember” :slight_smile:

Boy that would be nice! I wish they would… it would make things nice for those looking for an NX or RX.

Hi Steve,
Can you give me the breakdown sheet of leasing the ES350?

1 Like

Sure thing- I’ll send it over!

Hi Steve,
Do you still have any deal on the Ct200h? and how different will the payment be for the f-sport? I’m looking to lease it but still just thinking and if you don’t mind to hit me with some offers it would be much appreciated.

PM’ed you @SteveHackr

I haven’t seen a response from you yet Steve

Hey Guys- just wanted to let people know that this thread will be for the ES promotions only.
I get asked a lot for NX and RX promos however Lexus doesn’t have steep lease incentives on these, as they are already best sellers. Sorry if there is any confusion.

Thanks to those folks who leased from me last month!

Anyone else who is kicking around the idea of an ES lease, promos end July 5th :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello steve
Where do you loacted ? I live in socal and currently looking to lease es300h .
Do you have a details chart ?

@SteveHackr

Hello Steve
Looking for a 2107 Lexus ES350 with luxury package that I see on dealership website here in South Florida with MSRP of $42,879 with the following options added:
Heated & Ventilated Front Seats
Blind Spot Monitor w/Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Front & Rear Intuitive Parking Assist
3 Spoke Leather & Wood Steering Wheel

Any assistance on lease numbers would be appreciated.