2017 Jaguar F-Type Base Coupe White/Black with Climate package - Lease Transfer - $396/month

The insurance isn’t that high than what I thought it would be - I also got a quote before I leased it

Mine was exactly $1000 for the whole year.

Wait what? What insurance company? I pay more than that for my Genesis. Are you bundling?

Most likely Wawanesa…

Mercury- call a broker. Plus I’ve never been in an accident. If you’re in SoCal I can refer you to someone.

In addition- where you live is a factor (high crime? Garaged? Age? Driving history?) mine were all best case scenarios.

1 Like

I’d love the reference! I have a clean record (no tickets or accidents), car is garaged, live in an upscale area. I’ll PM you.

Insurance for expensive rare cars is often much cheaper than one would expect. Mostly because they don’t have to payout often as they are driven carefully, rarely, and often by enthusiasts who are already better more attentive drivers than most.

My supercharged Lotus was the cheapest car I had to insure, while my wife’s old escape is one of the more expensive ones. Seemed that Lotus drivers rarely got into accidents that were their fault. Usually was the dude in the truck who backed into them or the mom in a mini-van that rear ended them that would have to payout for the $20k clams!

especially if u have a regular car on the same policy that u say u r going to be driving daily.

I’m just out of luck with my Genesis. My monthly premium spiked 300% moving out to LA.

Was Mercury, but no dice. Came in super expensive. Perhaps I’ll have to try Wawa…

Is this still available?

Sorry your last deal fell through. Interested and ready to move forward. Let me know if it’s still available. Thanks!

Is this still available? I’d like to talk to you about some details. I’m local in Pasadena. Let me know.

1 Like

Steep ask on the drive offs and transfer fees when you can get a new one for the same deal in SoCal currently…

That’s the problem with letting this sit for too long. Hopefully OP has gotten rid of it already.

Those were my exact thoughts. A new one would actually be cheaper considering no transfer fees. And keep in mind you can only transfer a US Bank lease once… so not getting out of it.

1 Like

Its almost impossible finding a base f-type that hasn’t been punched already. I’ve only seen premiums and up.

Is this still available??

Hello, is this still available? I’m looking to lease an ftype ASAP.