2017 Jaguar F-Type Base Coupe White/Black with Climate package - Lease Transfer - $396/month

simply can’t stand watching such a perfection

2 Likes

Maybe you would prefer a loaded Genesis G80. In that price range, it has everything you would need.

3 Likes

Don’t forget, the car does not wash or park itself. It also doesn’t make coffee and breakfast.

but the sound that the car makes when you start it every time… makes you forget that it lacks all the other bells and whistles.

Who has $400.00 lying around each month? That’s not cheap…

1 Like

This is definitely cheap and amazing deal. I offered the OP the other day to take it over but he never responded. I just leased this car for $470/month +tax but for 12k miles. My guess is the OP already found somebody to take over the lease.

1 Like

I’m interested in this in the offchance its still available. Live in LA so I’m in the neighborhood.

@exhilaration - 470/mo is still a really good deal, especially with 12k miles. How’d you manage that? Anything down?

Update in first post since title is in US bank now.

So is this up for lease assumption still?

Yeah. Jumping on it as fast as we can. This will be mad rush bro.

1 Like

Impossible for a deal like this to come around in NYC?

Easy. Jaguar manhattan is advertising similar.

Good thing this doesn’t come with a backup camera or I’d have a really hard time saying no.

Worked with a very nice LH member. However his credit application didn’t go through. The car is still available and like new, looking forward to a smooth transfer.

are you still looking only for local transfers?

I’m that unlucky person! I hate being student… :sob:

Anyway… working with lelejill was very pleasing. Paperwork was lighting fast and he updated me numerous times as we were waiting for the title to arrive.

Someone should jump in very quickly and take this beauty home for summer!

Yeah. less pressure for both sides. :slight_smile:

Thanks @fiveplate. Hope you will get a fun car soon :slight_smile:

You should have known or could have asked here, instead of dinging your credit for what was inevitably going to be a futile credit application.

If it was in south Florida i would’ve taken it in a heartbeat!!

Hmm, if you can get it to Austin, TX I might take this off your hands. I have tier 1 credit, no worries there. I’m only concerned of the sticker shock of the insurance. I’ll get a quote for that if you are serious about driving it here :slight_smile: Always wanted an F-Type.

If you’re serious about taking over the lease, you’ll probably have to pick it up yourself.

1 Like