2017 Jaguar F-Type Base Coupe White/Black with Climate package - Lease Transfer - $396/month

I’m contemplating transferring my lease on my 1 month and 2 weeks old 2017 Jaguar F-Type Base Coupe White/Black with Climate package because of family reasons. As I got lots of helps from LH gurus to get this deal, I want to post it here before posting to swaplease.com.

Details:
MSRP $ 64,295
34+ month remaining on 36 month lease
10K miles per year
White/Black,
Climate package - Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel
Navigation
Engine liters - 3.0 Compressor
Cylinder configuration V-6
Horsepower - 340hp @ 6,500RPM
Torque - 332 lb.-ft. @ 3,500RPM
18" aluminum wheels

Car is like new.

Payment:
$0 MSD - Jaguar doesn’t have this program
Residual - 71%
Monthly payment before tax $396, plus tax (CA, 8.75%) = $431.57
Next payment due is 6/1.

Looking to transfer thru US Bank where it’s leased.
Buyer pays me $1,700 for the drive offs. Buyer also pays US Bank transfer fee: $650 ($150 credit application + $500 transfer fee).

Update
Sorry I couldn’t reply to every interests as title hadn’t been received by US bank. Now, Title is there. Ready to start process with lease assumption document in hand. PM me if you are seriously interested with tie 1 credit. Look forward to a smooth transfer. Thanks.

6 Likes

Good deal. Shoukd be easy to find someone to snap it up quick.

Thanks Jon.

Here are pics I took last weekend:

1 Like

why ya getting rid of it

Ohhhhh - this is perfect! Mind PMing me? I may definitely do this deal!

Good luck and hope your family issues get sorted out. Wait, you won’t need luck on this one – because you did a great job negotiating this deal, you will have a fight on your hands :wink:

1 Like

I will take it if you dont mind shipping it to NYC :slight_smile: Hope your family issues gets resolved!

I’m in SoCal, been shopping around for a 2nd car [Q5, QX60, RX350] and although this isn’t quite what I was looking for, I may take this for my self, and pass my current A4 down to the wifey :slight_smile: Do you know what the US Bank fee will be? Is there a maintenance plan included? I’m in 91406. I’ve never done a lease take-over before…
EDIT : I should also ask, what’s the insurance for a beast of this sort?

This should be picked up QUICK! better than my deal thanks to the 1% residual bump and possibly a slightly lower selling price. Good job!

2 Likes

SO TEMPTING! I have no doubt you’ll be able to offload this.

Glad you got all the family stuff sorted.

1 Like

I almost had a heart attack when saw it :sweat:

The deal was so good you almost died?!

Call me stupid, but I thought the Jag’s couldn’t get lease transferred?

Or am I thinking of another car

They cannot be transferred through their captive, JFS (Chase), but can when going through US Bank.

Very interested. Can we arrange for shipment out of state?

Hey, I’m also interested. I’m in Socal (Santa Barbara), and meet wherever you’d like. My wife is turning in her lease literally today, so this is perfect timing.

I have excellent credit, and can get this done quickly. Let me know!

Thanks,
David

1 Like

If you don’t already have a taker, let me know. I’m interested. Thanks

Thanks all for kind words and interests. I’ve received multiple inquiries and would prefer local transfer for now, sorry.

Hey Lelejill, I also sent you a private message, I’m local near Los Angeles…

64k with no front and rear sensors?
How base is this vehicle no wonder lease deals are cheap on this cars.