2017 Infiniti QX50 AWD $299/mth 20% off MSRP $40,905 39/10K NJ/NY/CT/PA

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Infiniti QX50 AWD 3.0T Luxe with Premium Plus Package

MSRP: $40,905
Selling Price: $32,559
Bank fee : $700
Adjusted cap cost : $33,259

Rebates: All available incentives included in sales price. If you have VPP code your selling price goes down by further $1500 depending on your code.

Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000

MF: .00003

Total Due At Signing: $299+DMV+taxes.

Downpayment: None.
Monthly Payment (incl. tax as its paid at inception): $299

Security Deposit Accepted?: N0

There is no Dealer Doc fees, Broker fees or any other prep fee unless its charged by your state.

The inventory of remaining 2017 QX50 is less and these will most likely sell out before end of the month so if you are interested in this car than you should act now. My numbers are better or as good as the month end deals at most dealers so you don’t need to wait.

If you want different mileage options or features in the car, it can be done and the dealer will give you that information.

PM me and I will put you directly in touch with the dealer and you can take it from there.

HN.

It looks good to me, please let me know how to contact dealer… I am in NJ…

All PM’s replies with dealer contact info.

Will be contacting you

PM sent for 2 vehicles

Any q60 Rs deal available?z

There is a 17 Q60 RS with 65k MSRP, loaded with absolutely everything available which is a demo. I have thread about it in marketplace. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi, I’m looking for a QX50 and need to lock down a deal by next Sat, 3/25. How should we connect to discuss this further?

Thanks.

@Eric_Halper

Sent you a PM with dealer contact info. You can take it from here.

Definitely interested-looking to trade in my honda.

Hi- I’m from NJ and interested in this deal, can you plz send me the dealer info? appreciate your help.

@rosebud428
@enthu4car

PM’d you the dealer info.

What was the Residual for this?

Thank you for sharing; which location is the dealer?

This is over it’s from way back in March