2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP 46,100 - 308.58 /mth without tax - Zero Down

You have to remember that the end of March was actually also the end of the second quarter (and it was a really crappy quarter for the auto industry as a whole). That’s why prices were so good last week and they’ve backed off a lot this week. I’d recommend sitting on this until closer to the end of the month if you can.

EDIT: Someone posted that it was the end of Infiniti’s sales year. End of 2nd quarter for US autos. My bad.

What dealer are you dealing with in Pa?

Infiniti of Mechanicsburg. Also emailed Bennett in Allentown in early March but haven’t checked back with them

Has anyone gotten a Q50 AWD Hybrid under $400? pipe dream?

Haha! @max_g sorry for the super belated response. Just got back from a month long adventure traveling all over SE Asia. Will upload pics asap! :slight_smile:

Here is the deal I got. Not as good as some of the others, but I am okay with it.

3.0 RWD (Premium plus, drivers asst) in SF Bay area.

Term: 39 Months / 12k
MF: 0.00006
MSRP: 46235
Residual: 23117 (50%)
Fees: 80(Docs), 369+29 (New Registration), 14 (misc)
Adjusted Cap Cost: 37323 ($1500 loyalty bonus)
Tax Rate: 9.25% (CA)
Monthly Payment: 401($0 out of pocket)

Down ~1020 (first month+fees) --> 0 to pay for my remaining lease payments.

Does anyone have the numbers for April by any chance (also for the Q50 RS)?

1 Like

Long story short, my lease is up May 5th and I never got any VPP code offers. I called the number and they pulled my account up and said there is nothing on my account. I asked what the criteria is and he said they didn’t really know and basically that was it. Spoke to a few of the 800 numbers and most of them responded as if they have no idea what I’m talking about. Oh well…

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have current RV/MF for The Q50 Signature Edition?

Working with a SoCal dealer - and wanted to make sure I have the right numbers.

Right now, quote is 39 months, 15k, tier 1 credit

$37,750 - 4602 - 33,148.

With 800 drive offs - comes out to 349 without tax, 376/month including OC tax.

Any help is appreciated.

Looking for Q50 Hybrid AWD lease deals in Chicago area…. Anyone know a good dealer or had leased one recently?

1 Like

How do you find out how much lease cash infiniti has for a certain month. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY MONTHLY PAYMENTS AROUND $330 MAX… I NEED A CAR IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS

2 Likes

Did you take this deal?

We didn’t take the deal, I was working the deal for another person and didn’t get a response back.

PM me if you want the info of the sales guy I was working with, I can relay the message to him to see if he can hook you up. TIER 1 credit required. (700 or higher).

If you can work with fewer miles per year, the price will slightly go down.

SoCal dealership.

AWD? I’d only need 10K miles or even 7.5K

Sorry, it’s for a RWD, where are you located?

@Dgo I’m in nj and I need AWD in this area and a minimum of 12k preferably 15k.

NorCal but need AWD for Tahoe :slight_smile:

The Signature:
MSRP $42200
Sell P $34700
.00003/52% for 12k mi
$2363 total due at signing + dmv
$331 per mo
All inclusive of tax and fees

So this is an offer I was presented with. I don’t want to put $2363 upfront. Do you guys see anything else wrong with this deal? Can I get it for less? Possibly closer to $300.

1 Like

I’m in NJ looking at the same exact deal I got an infiniti dealer down to 375 with just fees circle infiniti in south jersey. Try them out I want to be closer to 300 myself.

I was just looking into them. $375 I is a bit much lol. Another spot wanted to give it to me for $369. I turned him down last night and he called me back today lol.

I really would like the premium with premium plus package, but only if I can get for low three’s. Pm me the person you are working with. @Kam_Dabrowski