2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP 46,100 - 308.58 /mth without tax - Zero Down

I stopped at a local dealer in NY , On a Signature lease i got $375 39/m & 12k with $700 out of pocket due at signing and on a premium $389/m same terms. , Last month at another dealer i got $338/M for a signature same terms , $700 out of pocket but with 10k instead of 12k for $338 a month , I think i can do better but i don’t believe they are leasing out so well this month , i know they are giving $20 off a month on other models as they have a $1000 incentive but not on the siganature.I may just have to go with a leasing company to get the # i want as i believe they get infiniti loyalty incentives but i am not 100% sure. I do know a few months ago the deals had been much better and $300/M was easy to get but not anymore.

Does the q50 premium come with leather seats? or do you have to buy the leather package(because that one is available)?

Leather is not Std on the premium or premium plus. You need to buy it extra as a package.

1 Like

I am using dealer advertised specials as a starting point for my negotiations, but all advertise $$ down for cap cost reduction. I do not want to put any money down upfront (fear of vehicle wrecked, etc as HN308 has pointed out above) however the dealer claims if I don’t put money up front, there are less incentives offered to reduce net cap cost (both factory --> me and factory --> dealer). Is this true or another car salesman tactic?

Thanks all, this thread has been incredibly helpful.

I have heard of some dealer BS stories but this has to be in top 3 ever.

Ask the dealer to show you any documentation from factory claiming that incentives can be received only with down payment. That is an absolute joke.

Sometimes I feel how creative are these sales guys in coming up with stuff to lie about.

Tell the sales guy that if he wants to make the sale to you than he has to pass all incentives available and then some from the back pocket cash the manager has and all that without any down payment.

1 Like

Here’s some pricing i just got…seems no where close to what everyone starts out at.

MSRP : $46,315.00
Invoice price : Don’t have
Selling Price : $38,759.00
MF rate : 0.000030000
Residual amt : 48.00%
Miles / yr : 15,000
Months : 39
Acquisition Fee : $700.00
DMV fees : $368.00
Payment: $475

For those in the tristate area, the Honcker app was listing a Q50 2.0T AWD for 39/10, $309 per month all inclusive, with $1452 due at signing ($0 down). Manhattan zip code which I believe works out to 8.625% tax or somewhere around there.

I did get an email from Pepe Infiniti which is in NY metro area as well for $259 mth with $2500 down for 2.0T AWD.

I am pretty sure you can negotiate the down payment down to 1K odd which should bring the payment to $285 with zero down.

That is something I would never buy but there are people who would bite on that deal.

The MSRP on that car is close to 38K which is almost 8K less than the car listed originally in this thread.

Should I be concerned if the dealer e-mails me with the subject line “money factor and risidual”??? :joy: Seriously, this forum is awesome, don’t know how I’d be doing this without the shared insight and experience.

1 Like

Hopefully they are better at math/finance than grammar/spelling…LOL

I am looking for a good q50 deal in ga. Anyone have any local dealers I should contact

First time trying to negotiate by email. I’m trying to figure out the approach. Do you guys just ask straight off the bat something like “What is the best sale price you can do on Q50 SE AWD? I’m looking to get factory invoice price + all incentives.” and then ask for MSRP, Invoice Price, Residual and Money Factor all at once?

I’m thinking if I was on their end I would just laugh the person off

I wouldn’t put that last part as I would expect lower than invoice pricing.

1 Like

My approach via email was to ask for the net cap cost on the model I wanted (sometimes mentioned a particular stock # for their website). In
every single instance, the dealer tried to get me on the phone and get more details like lease term, trade ins & target monthly payment so I eventually started including my lease terms, zip code, no trade no/no cap cost reduction in my initial emails. I also mentioned I had already test drove the car because they push hard to arrange that. The dealers I first discussed prices with on the phone were throwing out random numbers & phrases/fees I had never heard of (see above) which became confusing so I eventually got more aggressive in refusing to get on the phone and tried to do as much as possible over email. Even then, the dealers still tried to steer the conversation back to monthly payment so stay firm & keep confident!

1 Like

Very helpful, thanks

went to a dealer in phoenix area and that what I’ve got

term 24months / 12k miles
2017 infiniti 3.0 premium
msrp 42470
cap cost 32800
mf .00003
rv 58%
0 money down only fees down
monthly $369

I’ve got 23% OFF, I’m trying to get to 25% but wouldn’t budge more, will try to send out the quote to different infiniti dealers in my are and see if they do better. What are your thoughts guys?

That’s a pretty good deal and only 24 months. Imwouldmdonthatnin a minute if I could duplicate in ga

Yeah, I’d be all over that deal if I could get 23% off in PA. Been trying to a 3.0 Premium with Premium Plus for months now for 39 mths/15k mileage. Can’t get anything close to what I’m willing to pay though. 23% would probably get me very close though.

Anyone in NJ seeing anything in the low $300s for the MSRP $46k? I’m getting crazy prices of $390-$400+ for 39 months/10k miles.

They claim December sells more cars, thus more incentives. Still doesn’t make sense that the incentives would be $5k more per car in December than now.

At this point, I guess we wait to see what June brings.

Honcker is showing one for $353/month which includes my NYC tax rate. Maybe that becomes low $300s with a lower tax rate?! Also several in $358-$364 range, all with $0 down.