Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [.00003
Residual: [48%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$1500]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$314]

Zip Code: [60156]
Sales Tax Rate: [8%]

Is this a good deal, I took it last night. Thinking everyone was getting similar deal on Q50s. It’s not the deal of the decade but I just wanted to know if I learned right from the hacker community.

2 Likes

Yeah, good job, and enjoy the car.

1 Like

Sounds like a good deal. Did you need/have VPP or loyalty to get that price?

1 Like

Nice deal enjoy it .

1 Like

Sorry forgot to add VPP included

1 Like

What dealership is this from?

Infiniti of Naperville

Thanks for sharing. Does this pkg has nav?

1 Like

Can you share the numbers in detail as I am looking for a similar car (in a different state) worth a shot asking local dealers if they can match?

Hello, and congrats on a great deal.

How does one get VPP pricing?

Yes, it does have Nav

https://www.insidenissan.com/home.psp
go this website and enter your work email to see, if your workplace is eligible to get VPP

I’m looking for the same car here in the Tristate. But here the lease is close to 600 for the same option and model

@Dlee207 There’s no way a similar spec-ed Q50 is nearly $600/month. You need to contact @nyclife.

2 Likes

First of all run away from that dealer, quick search on google for lease deals in NY shows this deal

It say $3,995 down with 317mo for 39/10k. If you do simple math (3995/39)+317=$419mo with 0 down +tax,title and reg. that 600 deal is BS. The deal i posted is also pretty bad but you get an idea.
Look if you can get VPP that helps, maybe your workplace might have VPP with nissan.

P.s. Try Honcker app Ive seen really good deals on it for 2018 models

If you are in NY tri state. PM me, i will hook you up.

are you a broker?

//////////20

No but i have a friend who is a broker. Most of the time he is able toget really good deals.

Hello again, just out of curiosity how much did that VPP discount knock off the price of the car?

I really don’t know how much was the discount. Because dealer was being anal in telling because first he came up with 349 a month. But after that I told him I had VPP which he was VERY VERY pissed at. After that VPP code he “talked to his manager” and got $314. It’s was what I was looking for so I went ahead and signed.