2017 Infiniti Q50 3.0t Premium Plus pkg AWD

What did you have to show to verify that you qualify for VPP?

oooh! This is almost exactly what I’m looking for, and I am a leasing noob.
How did you get the total due at signing down to $1500?

How would you recommend I try and get a similar deal in Denver? Can I simply mail this around to the nearest dealers and ask them to match?

The VPP code and after two weeks the sales guy called ask for work ID l or pay stub or proof of employment
VPP code was obtained from the website I posted early

You can try because 2017 are still in stock, 2018 were redesigned so you might get discount

So I sent the spec you outline at the top to a local dealer, he made me this offer:

2017 INFINITI Q50
3.0t Sport AWD
MSRP: $50,915
Est. Savings off MSRP: $8,809
TrueCar Estimate: $43,283
Exterior: Graphite Shadow
Interior: Graphite

That doesn’t quite feel like the same thing though, unless I’m missing something really obvious?

This is a fantastic deal! That selling price is in the money~ an all cash offer would bring it down some more.

What is, the one I posted above you or the OP?

Hey guys…

If any of you guys in the tri-state NY area looking for Q50, here is what i can do.

2018 Q50 3.0T Luxe/Essential package $310/month 0 down, taxes, TTL upfront. (should be in the range of $1400-$2000 depending on the taxes, new or old plates etc)…

What is the MSRP of the car?

$45,000-$46,000 depending on little things that will come with the car, monthly payment will not be affected.

Are you a dealer or broker?

Jon if you read above he said he is not a broker his friend is and he was going to get some numbers put together

what empirestate said lol