36 months at 15k miles

Residual 47%
MF [.00004]
Zip Code [77406]
Tax [0]

$451/month including tax
(First month payment drive off)

What do you think?

What is option 2? Can you provide some details.

Premium Package 02
LED Fog Lamps
Power Tilt-and-Slide Panoramic Sunroof
Radio: AM/FM/HD/SiriusXM/CD/MP3 Audio System
7" Color LCD Multi-Information Display
Front & Rear Parking Sensors
Rearview Camera w/Parking Guidelines
12-way Power Heated & Vented Front Bucket Seats
Power Rear Window Sunshade

Thanks for the details on option 2. I think its a good deal. I leased a base G80 back in Feb 2017 for $385/Month with $1400 due @ signing.

At the end of the day if you like the monthly payment, than go for it. If you want to get a better deal, continue your search…

God Luck

Also this is a Texas deal. And apparently they have tax credit available for this car. That’s like 70 bucks more a month I don’t have to pay. Still waiting for couple of more offers. Thx

Well. I hope it all works out for you.

1 Like

That’s a great deal, I’d sign on that and wouldn’t think twice.

1 Like

@st5te…did you sign the lease? If yes can you post some pics of your new ride in the Trophy Garage

So just found out the car is a demo with about 3000 miles. is this still a good deal?

How much should I aim for before incentive on the sales price since this is demo?

Thanks

The car being a demo…you should ask for more discount…It was probably used as a loaner car. I believe you can get a better deal…ask for another $1500-200 off…

1 Like

I don’t think this is a good deal for a 2017 demo. In November I got a 2017 AWD Premium package for 1st month and fees, no down payment for 36/12k at $431 per month. I’d pass or negotiate much more off. Good luck! Btw, I love the car!

1 Like

Thanks, can you PM me the dealership that you used?

Just sent info. Also included a second dealer who made me a pretty good offer but was late.

1 Like

Did end up getting the 2017 G80 with 2700 miles on it. It was driven by the GM from what I understand and not as a demo to people.

Payment is off by $2 a month on the calculator. Came out to be $368 per month for 36/12k miles.

Congrats…Post some pics in the Trophy Garage…Enjoy your G80. It’s a great luxury car.

Congrats! You shaved off quite a bit. Welcome to the club and enjoy the ride :sunglasses:

1 Like

Grats! Welcome to the club. It really is a fun car. Super comfortable, awesome tech, and has some good oomph.

1 Like

Hi,

Congrats on your new Genesis! I’m trying to get a similar deal and was wondering if you could share snapshot of your purchase contract?

My dealer has a similar car (2017 demo that was driven by the general mgr.) and I’m trying to get a deal like yours on it.

Would sincerely appreciate it!

-Jake

Ok, Will upload it later tn,

Thank you! Look forward to it.