2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

Is 71% correct on 36/10?? I thought it was 70%!

Also can’t seem to find 36/12 numbers - sorry if I’m being blind…

12k RV will be 1% less than 10k

1 Like

Cheers- MF remains same? 0.0012?

I don’t know for this specific car, but 99% of the time MF doesn’t vary by mileage (it can vary by trim, 2wd/awd, etc) and RV varies by the following:

15K: X percent
12K: X+2
10K: X+3
7.5 (if available): X+4

Thanks, love the i8, but as mentioned, it’s based on financial reasons.

So… You’re transferring the i8 to me? :grin:

Figured I’d bump this and see if anyone is working on an F-Type deal. Even now their $550 + taxes and $0 down deal seems appealing. Itching to get out of my 10 year old 911… and this looks like a solid option.

I’m starting the engine back up on a deal but I’m not signing on a base car for $418 a month even with $0 down.

I want sub-$300 $0 down on the stripper 63k car before I put ink on paper for one.

Ahaha… you crack us all up @Phantomcypher - the team is very interested in taking a tour of your garage… I’ll bring the drinks!

Truth be told though- there’s going to come a point where jaguar will pull a Louis Vuitton (burning all their items at season end rather than doing a sale) …more realistically jag will get recycled back into the factory.

Agree this is worthy endeavor!!!

Newport Beach Jaguar has 175 F-Types, Hornburg has 175 F-types, Mission Viejo has 175 F-Types.

Are we seeing a pattern here?

Pendragon:

“a title given to an ancient British or Welsh prince holding or claiming supreme power.”

"literally means “Chief-Dragon” or “Head-Dragon”, but in a figurative sense, “chief leader”, “chief of warriors”, “commander-in-chief”,

Let’s see if we can bring the warrior to his knees on these deals!

Cars.com is showing a

Best Cash Offer
$2,000 Bonus Cash
Expires 3/31/2017
Disclaimer: Impeccable Timing Sales Event offer is only compatible with subvened Jaguar Financial Group leases. It cannot be used with Independent leases. Sales Event Cash is compatible with current Owner Loyalty ,Conquest and Special Purchase programs. Sales Event Cash incentive cannot be combined with Private Offer/Organizations and Clubs programs.

Is this a March Financial year end bonus cash added newly ? Also mentions, cant be used for independent leases, meaning only via JFS and not thru Chase, US Bank etc ?

Reads to me that it must go through JFG (ie Chase) and not through US Bank?

1 Like

JFS MF is still trash, 36/10 RV/MF is 70% and .00234. Seems 550 is doable on base F type.

I’ve leased a few times, but never with the option of multiple banks. Is this just a request you make during negotiation to go with US Bank vs another?

can someone take a look at this quote

lease is through chase.
MSRP 63833
net cap 56250 include 865 cap reduc
residual 71%
Before tax 441/month
manufacture rebate 2000
total drive off 2000

I’m considering it, but going to wait on my other quote (through us bank which I prefer) to finalize. Any thoughts?

Looks Good, but make sure you’re paying the base mf

1 Like

You are 1 step away from the “best” deal and 1 step up from the next best deal on this forum

Here they are in order

1. $418/mo + tax with $0 down (this thread)
    2) $441/mo + tax with $0 down => you are here
  2. $418/mo + tax with $1,800 down (effectively $468/mo + tax)
1 Like