2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

Should I mention anything in particular? Thanks for the lead.

You are welcome. Just mention this site and maybe Alex. If you scroll to the top of the thread, he posted his deal. He had said that you couldn’t replicate the deal this month, but when I contacted Brandon, he said they could still do it this month. He’s supposed to be getting me some numbers this week, so I can compare them with a couple of other cars I’m looking at leasing. Good luck.

Brandon is doing 64k cars 36/10k at $380???

I’ll take 3! One in every color! /s

Hehe. I wish :slight_smile: I wouldn’t mind one in the $450 range though with taxes included. Still trying to convince my wife to give up another garage bay.

So… my project is due tomorrow night. I just had to checkin on the forum to see wassup since it sends me an email whenever there’s a reply. I thought something weird happened since there’s 30+ new posts… Nothing to see here back to work…

With the Maserati, Ferrari, BMW and Hellcat already in the garage, that would make one car for each day of the week?

Just sharing some numbers I got today. This particular dealer can only do Jaguar financing (no US Bank). He said Jag Financial is offering $2k lease cash. I will continue my search to see who offers US Bank lease financing in the Southeast region.

…“The residual is 69% (same on 33,36, and 39 month terms). Money factor is .00246 on 33, .00246 on 36, and .00247 on 39”…

So no one heard back from this M3V8 guy? :smirk:

I guess he was either phony or got deluged with enough offers to buy his inventory

I think phony. Signed up, posted the deal, didnt say or verify who he was, the deleted his posts. And he didnt respond to folks who PMed him

1 Like

Thanks for all the dialogue here. Please post any similar deals.

You’re getting out of the i8 and into a F type?

That’s an interesting decision.

At 1/3 the payment the f type is a no brainer compared to i8. I test drove both and did not like the i8

I have an i8 and a friend has a F type. Both are white and the i8 is much more of an “experience” when we go out driving. The F type is an amazing deal and I would definitely grab one if youre in the market for a coupe. It’s not comparable to an i8 though.

I also have a Ghibli which im transferring out of soon. Great car for the money if the lease is right and very comfortable for someone who needs a 4 door and wants a little spice.

1 Like

Hot damn, that’s a nice price. If I hadn’t just signed a one year lease on a loaded Cooper S (loberant special @ $120/mo. after taxes :slight_smile: ), I’d be all over it.

If this can be recreated within a few months of of my lease end, it’ll be my next car.

or you guys can do what @Phantomcypher and @sub28 does – they just get one of each as long as the price is right. At the rate these guys are going, they will have about 100,000 miles per year each across all the cars :slight_smile:

1 Like

Plus who wants to be seen using the same car for going to the restaurant as the same one you use for the golf club or for the restaurant. How boring! You need a separate car for each occasion.

6 Likes

Your comments are awesome about lifestyle! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Exactly my plan too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone have he US Bank numbers on 36/12?

Cheers