2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

Apples to apples. What are the lease terms in months and mileage?

Planning on putting the 911 for sale soon?

1 Like

Not quite, he’s at $2,000 OOP of which 865 is CCR.

Still in #2 position :slight_smile:

its 10k annual for 36 month

It’s not a “deal” unless I sign and drive it!! I’ll update it when everything is dialed in :grin:

Dealer in SC quoted JFS (Chase) mf at .00299 with a 70% residual, 3y/30k.

Terrible.

Please share all the details and status!

I live close to newport and rusnak in So Cal. Would love a jaguar XE or the F type at this price this lease shows.

New to leasehackr. Would appreciate any help.

Agreed. I’ve got room in the garage next to my Genesis I want to fill still but $400 for a base model without a backup camera isn’t even whetting my appetite.

How did we even drive just 5 years ago, right? :wink:

But I agree that a base $65K car should have base equipment.

I know, right? It’s funny because my wife won’t drive the old car anymore since it doesn’t have one! It’s just too stressful for her to parallel and weasel into parking spaces in Los Angeles without a back-up camera.

What help do you need? Call Todd @ Rusnak and see if he can do this deal or close to it. Every month the numbers change a bit so it will be +/-. Our goal was to get an any F-Type for $500/mo including tax with $0 down.

This thread is probably the best deal you will find anywhere in the country. But if you are OK with an effective payment of $500/mo, just call Todd @ Rusnak. Everything is already laid out for you here. We did our deal with one call. If you are thinking about $418/mo + tax (some claim $380/mo + tax but we lost the poster) then that may be a different story. Remember, this is a $63K MSRP car so to me $500/mo “effective” sounded like a great deal.

I have the best deal and I win!
3k drive off including first month payment
375 dollars for remaining 35 months including ca taxes.

Total cost of lease for 36 months including taxes:
375*35 = 13125
3000 drive off
Total 3000+13125= 16125

16125/36 = 447 including everything per month

36 months
10k per year
Msrp 64295

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice which dealer you go to ?

Niiice! Welcome to the club! Check your inbox.

That’s funny, you posted in January that your drive-off was $5k and your payment was $400 after taxes. :thinking:

http://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f-type-x152-72/f-type-lease-question-175939/

Yes and I got a better deal
You have a problem with it? lol
Don t be jealous.

Sure you did. :joy:

Why would I be jealous? People on this forum are here to help others get the best deal possible.

2 Likes

+1

@MAS_177, this forum is to help others get the best deal possible. We are all winners here. Everybody’s goal here is to get the next guy an even better deal than what we got if possible and not trying to be the “winner”.

If I can get the next guy a $100/mo better than my deal, I would be glad to do it.

4 Likes