2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

What? $380 a month for a Porsche 911? Don’t think you’re talking the same car.

I think you will have people lined up around the block for a 911 at $380/month.

No for base F-type 64K MSRP did I post on the wrong sections sorry!

That’s still very good. Thanks for the clarification.

Are you a leasing broker? Or someone working at the dealer? You joined 2hrs ago and posted this so some validity wouldnt hurt

Seriously interested. Manual or automatic. More details? As was already asked, more info about yourself would be appreciated.

Please do share once deal is finalized :slight_smile:

Not sure how to PM, but would love to come get it tomorrow if you still have it. Color? What dealer? Any more details you can give us?

PM sent to @M3V8!!!

1 Like

I think the only restriction is that you must come there to sign the deal. I’m working with a SoCal dealer, and I’m in Indianapolis. I was told I’d have to come there and then I could arrange shipping. It doesn’t appear to be a residency restriction.

I was planning to email a few dealers today to explore this deal (southeast US). Seem like I have read that for 17’s MF is .0011 and residual is 70% (36/10). Also seems that those numbers are just through US Bank and maybe just for base model ($64k or so). That sound right? Is there any way to know what dealers use US Bank? From my reading here it seems that many don’t. If there is not a source for that I guess that will be the first thing I ask in my email to them.
Incredibly helpful info here, thanks to all
I want f-type or hellcat in my drive soon

Anybody get a response from @M3V8?

I have heard nothing.

If you are phantom, replace or with and. He is getting a hellcat AND an f-type :wink: .

1 Like

Dang, I think I would have to get a second job to pull that off :slight_smile:

Not a thing yet unfortunately

All the told me was that he can’t work with out of state buyers.

Try Brandon Dame at Rusnak Jaguar in Pasadena.

Original M3V8 post has been deleted…

It it’s too good to be true …