2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

Dollar for dollar these are not the same as the the Maserati deals.

2 Likes

It’s a base coupe, and this is with Todd @ Rusnak in Pasadena. Brandon is just the sales person I have been working with. The car isn’t loaded, but a lot of the features that are optional on makes such as BMW are standard on the base coupe. Still a great car for $420ish a month plus taxes, and they are working with me knowing I’m out of state. That was a problem posted by some people.

Yup- my opinion was no need for all the gadgets and gizmos- engine, style and drive was all that mattered to me personally. My minivan does a great job Mon-Fri for slow work commute purposes.
If someone really wanted comfortably- the GLE is really hard to pass up.

I wake the big kitty out of its slumber weekends only- more fun when there’s less traffic. The only problem is that it’s white and gets dirty easily. Also- no free carwash at the local jaguar dealership since I didn’t buy it from them. :\

2 Likes

@Alex are there any deals out for the GLE at the moment?

Coupe or SUV? 4Matic? Trim? Please PM me since this is a different vehicle and is non-related to the thread. Thank you.

Did this deal come with free maintenance

if the base is this price, i wonder how much more the F-Type R spec is ? does anyone know?

It should, as part of Jaguar EliteCare.

1 Like

About $40,000 more. They start over $100k.

That interesting to hear, maybe since the deal I was looking for was like Alex’s deal he didnt wanna work with me. Perhaps if I was willing to pay more he wouldve done it but he specifically said he couldnt replicate that specific deal for out of state buyers.

Ask Todd @ Rusnak, that is the car he drives

BTW, my brother got his first statement, $442/mo ($410/mo + CA tax) – the difference is probably the $1,800 down

Shows how bad of a “hacker” we are, we were happy with the $445/mo + CA tax

Maybe it’s worth trying again. He seemed perfectly willing to work with me, and I’m in Indianapolis. Now I just have to get the wife onboard…

What’s your take on scraping the bottom deflector/clearance issues on the F Type? Picked mine up last week and already cringed a few times exiting the office or pulling out of certain driveways, no matter how slow or angular you take it… @Alex @chrisgo

When you’re taking a steep drive-way you have to take it where one of the front wheels hits the street before the other one first. Ferrari dealer taught me that one and haven’t scraped in 6 months.

3 Likes

I hit that thing constantly. The dealer told me not to worry about it though, as the part is only $43 to replace. Don’t like hitting it nonetheless.

Yeah better that piece scraping and protecting the actual bumper I guess. Still don’t like hearing it tho lol

Agreed. I was scared shit less the first time I heard it. Sounds a lot worse than it actually is.

Get 911/918

1 Like

I would if i was looking to purchase and keep a car for awhile but I typically go through cars a lot quicker. Porsche lease programs for the 911 are pretty poor, especially compared to the deals on the FTYPE.