2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

Can someone PM Todd’s email as well?

I’m looking for a good deal on 2018 F-Type V6 S (now called R-Dynamic I think) with a manual transmission. I’m ready to buy it if lease doesn’t work out. Hoping to get 10-15k below MSRP.

Do you think it’s realsitic to ask for $10-15k off a 2018 when it barely came out? :roll_eyes:

Or 2017! Sorry it’s been years since I shopped for a car!

Rusnak does not have 2017 v6 anymore afaik

Anyone want to help me with mine as well? Numbers do not make much sense…

Jaguar F Type S AWD

MSRP 93,220
Sales Price 78,720
33 Months
10k Miles
2k incentive
First month and county tax
805 a month
805 definitely feels high.

Hey Guys,

Im new to the forum and was wondering if anyone gotta any similar deals around NY/NJ area. Im looking to swap out my QX60 for an f type, preferably manual. Im ok with the car being a few states away as I can just fly in and drive it back or have it shipped.

I already checked with Jaguar of Great Neck, and cheapest was $620 with $3,799 down on a $78k. The shitty part is they own 3/4 of the jaguar dealerships in NY so options are quite limited in terms of shopping around.

Thanks!
Wei

Im so newb here but I cant seem to find a button or link to “post” a new topic on “ask the hackr” section.

How do I post new topic?

I saw this a few days ago. It isn’t my car but I thought maybe somebody here would be interested in this F type lease deal. www.swapalease.com/mobile/details.aspx?p=1&salID=1192587

Hi Alex, Could you please send me Todd’s contact info?
Much appreciated.

That car seems to be available even today. I think it’s more of dealer advt.

Just curious — have any F-Type owners gotten a backup camera/and or forward facing camera installed? If so, I’d love to know what your solution was, where you got it serviced and how much it cost.

NAV-TV seems to be the best for the F-Type.

Nav-tv is the only good solution and utilizes the factory infotainment screen… $550 + cost of camera(s) + installation… comes out to probably $1000-1200 total… cheaper than the damage of reversing into something… plus you can probably sell it before you return your lease for a couple hundred bucks

Stay away from pearl vision… it will drain our Jag’s battery in 2 days… but its the only truly wireless backup cam on the market… just very flawed

Alternate solution wouls be a rear view mirror reverse cam those go for about $100-150 , i just dont like the quality of the glass they use. Even the ones that auto-dim will blind you at night

Thanks - who installs Nav-tv? I’m sure a dealer won’t do third-party work, so I’m curious what kind of shop you’d have to go to, to make sure they do it right and aren’t voiding the car’s warranty.

Still can’t get over the fact that a $80k car doesn’t have back-up camera, while it comes standard on $20K cars :rage:

1 Like

Any reputable audio shop

I beleive it an option even on the $100k+ f type

Part of the vision package

New cars built after May of 2018 are required to have back up cameras. Doesn’t help right now but something to look forward to in the future!

Completely agree. I made the same comment back on the original F-Type thread, swearing I’d wait til at least 2018 to buy one so I could get a backup camera.

And then I went off and bought a 2017. I’m a dumb dumb

In the Jag, You cant see shit in front of you, in back of you, or to the side anything back of the driver/passenger window