2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

I think you could get a bit more off. If I’m going to spend 650/mo I’d rather get an s90.

What? You can get S90 for under $400 or a loaded one for under $500. Not $650 and I’m not even going into “apples-to-apples”

1 Like

Haha, I was being sarcastic. To be honest though, these s90 deals have definitely intrigued me. Is 27 a good age to rock a Volvo?:grin:

It is chase bank and they do not allow lease transfers.

27 is a good age to start caring less about what others think :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Touché🤷🏻‍♂️

Let us know how the deal turns out!

Any age is a good age to stop caring what others think. If they aren’t paying your bills their opinion doesn’t matter. You are responsible for living your life. Live it like you want to live it and focus on your own happiness. You will thank yourself later.

2 Likes

WHICH DEALER!!! I AM COMING OVER RIGHT NOW!!! or flying over…

1 Like

Hi guys just joined…on another note seriously if this is available i would jump all over it.

Is this guy serious, wudda signed already.

Going there right now

I thought you were already there? I don’t get this…lol

Yes, something doesn’t add up.

It’s done. Trying to post picsIMG_6174IMG_6173

1 Like

does it add up now?
msrp 112k
price after rebates 79k and some change
0 money factor
58 percent residual
0 down
650 per month

Congrats! :confetti_ball::tada::balloon:

How did you get the price down that far? Can you break that part down? Can you share the dealer?

Enjoy!

hornburg in socal. i have sold 7 base f types for him through referrals since last year so i dont have to go through the normal dealer bs

2 Likes

Ya that deal is :fire:. I want it too :thinking:

Sounds like you got EPP jaguar pricing on this deal. I wonder if they used their PIN up for this one.

Awesome deal and absolutely beautiful R. Who was your sales contact at Hornburg?
I have my eye on a couple of their remaining R Coupes and would need to ship to FL…

Hopefully programs don’t change to much for October tonight.

Thx,

KH