2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

Did one unit from Jag of Manhattan and another from CH - near impossible now as 17’s are all but gone and those who have them, won’t give them away like before.

Base. Look at my previous post.

I called Manhattan - they are a-holes.

2 Likes

I got the following offered in socal,
MSRP $73k
Selling Price $62k
36/10k $588 montly
$0 out of pocket.

I have been trying to get under $500 for a month now at 0 down. This is the closest I have gotten.

What do you guys think??

Does that 588 include tax or not?

Anyone get a similar deal in southeast?

Tax is included. Same dealer also offered;
2017 xe 20d
Msrp $44k
Selling price $39k
$900 out of pocket
$400 month

If you got the cash to buy a Jag in Manhattan with a parking spot you ain’t haggling over the price!

1 Like

Dealer in Atlanta will do that deal on the 44k XE 20d for 1600 down and 271+tax.

That looks like a good deal. I would take it if I was in your position.

I’m currently working on a car with a similar MSRP, and they are saying 773!

Todd at Rusnak Pasadena offered a pretty sweet deal on a $75k F Type, $620 month with 0 down

Is the deal still good? I’d be interested in speaking to him if possible.

Call him and see if he still has the car. Maybe he can lease two this week if he gives us both a deal on cats?:thinking: dead serious

Which deal, the XE 20d?? I wonder if they would ship if so

Sorry updated my post to include more details. Not sure if they will ship; seems like other dealers have been reluctant to around here.

This was also two weeks ago so they may or may not still have incentives to do it.

Hi Alex, I am new to the forum and am looking for advice. I would like to lease a jaguar f type 2017 leftover. I have a 2015 jag xf sport with 25 k miles. I have 10 months left on lease at 595 per month and the residual is 30469. I would like to turn in my car early and lease the above for the same 595 per month with zero down. Do you think this is doable in NYC area.

Thanks

Thats what she said.

Wait why would she say that, though?

Because they dont really care if they make the sale or not. It’s a weird place.

I own a vehicle from them currently and they were very insulting when I tried to lease up this car. It really left a bad taste in my mouth about Jaguar Land Rover.

He could lease 3 this week, I’m calling him today