2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

I just started communicating with a dealer in Los Angeles and was offered the following on a 2017 F-Type Coupe (Base):

MSRP: $71,095
Dealer Invoice: $67,949
Sales Price: $63,283 (says $695 acquisition fee included)
Residual (36 mo.): 60%
Money Factor: .00035
Total Drive Off: $5000 (seems pretty high compared to other posts in this thread)
Monthly Payment (For 10k miles/Before Tax): $459

When I try to calculate the lease on my own, the numbers don’t seem to add up. Am I missing something here? Is there a better deal to be had?

Hornburg in LA is advertising 20k off 90k+ sicker priced cars. I would use that as a guide when negotiating the car your looking at.

http://www.hornburgjaguarsm.com/dealer-specials/#action=im_ajax_call&perform=get_results&_post_id=25795&model[]=F-TYPE&page=1&show_all_filters=false

Are you sure it’s not a premium? I was quoted 69% residual for a base, 60% for a premium

Hornburg is actually who I’m talking to, but the Beverly Hills location. I guess there may be some room to move then.

And taking a second look at the options sheet - you’re right, it’s a premium.

I see. The Hornburg deals are with a 7500 mile limit, though. I’m thinking my offer is pretty good, then. I’ll still try to push for a little lower

1 Like

Rusnak was doing a premium with a $73k msrp for $1k down and $560 a month after LA tax. 10k miles

Popped my leasehackr cherry!! Was able to get JLR Anaheim Hills to replicate this deal today. Unfortunately there are no more base models left.

Any chance you can send me your paperwork with the numbers on it?

The deal from OP? Or the most recently posted deal?

1 Like

If you look at my original post it is in response to uclabruins post #154. it is a mirror of that deal.

What do you guys think about this deal? …

Base F-Type (Storm Gray with Climate Package)
MSRP of $65,983
36 month lease
15,000 miles per year
Residual valie of 66% ($43,548.78)
Money factor of 0.0016
Discount including rebate: $9,552
Capped Acquisition Fee and Doc Fee ($1,150 total)
Only First Month and DMV fees at signing.
$550+ tax per month.

Not as crazy a deal as OP, but It beats the 1% rule so it is still good.

What discounts did you get exactly? Was it just negotiation or any rebates / incentives?

Is there a better dealer than Rusnak in California? I’m in the market for a F-Type and I can’t seem to find a good dealer in the Bay Area who offers deals as good.

I got mine from Cole

What model and what did you pay?

Has anyone in the MA/RI area gotten anything even close to these $0 down/under $500 mo. leases on an F-Type?

I’m in the northeast I also, Pa/ny/nj, and have not been able to come close. This is with almost dealer, closest I got was a total of $2000 more when all things are considered.

What stores have you shopped?

Willow grove, cherry hill, ray cantena, Manhattan and few others. I basically went through them all in the area. Has someone been able to work with you?