2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

Wait, what? Is Todd open to a group deal?

no idea - just wanted to see if this deal was still possible

Has anyone been able to get the
Total Due At Signing: $5000
Monthly Payment $389
For the premium still??
I contacted hornburg and they told me they couldn’t do it anymore.

What do you guys think?

2017 F-Type Premium Coupe RWD (36/12k)
MSRP 74k
Selling Price 63k (66k with tax)
0 Down
$556 a month ($670 with tax)

Should I do it?

Bigdaddy just posted very close to that

Is that $0 down or $0 drive-off? Also, why is tax so high? Aren’t you in CA? It can’t be close to 20%.

Can you let me know which dealer you got this at?

Maryland tax. 6% on sale price… Do you think its worth taking?

Check out Greenville Jaguar. Be prepared to haggle ur butt off.

Good luck.

I’m waiting for august 1st now…hopefully dealers will want the 2017s off the lot to make room for the new 2018s

Is it worth even considering the 2018 leases? RVs should be back to being super high right? Near 70%?

Alright guys i have good news remember last month i posted here i was about to sign a deal on a base convertible for $1k total out of pocket and $500 per month tax in 36/10 and couldn’t do it because of my credit score ! Well i finally did it this morning under my dads name for $1400 total out of pocket including brand new tag and $515.81 tax in per month for 33/10 mf was .00071 and residual 67% black on black previous one was red

3 Likes

Congrats on the whip! Which dealer worked out this deal for you?

Wow, lucky you found a base model.

Well done.

1 Like

Still looking for my F-Type here, watching all of California for a deal. Has anyone tuned their V6 up to 420 HP btw?

Haven’t heard of it, but what can you expect when tuning a leased car? Is that even allowed?

It isn’t probable because that deal was on the base model coupe, and those are almost all gone.

You are all getting way better deals than I can find. Been looking for about 2 months now on white Premium ATs and can’t get below $65k sale price (this includes the $2k Credit). :pensive: In the Midwest so that might have something to do with it…

Still looking for a good deal on an F-Type in the SF Bay Area. There’s a lot of inventory new and used but the prices are obviously inflated. Willing to go out of state or anywhere in it for a good deal.

What kind of lease payments are you guys seeing these days? Is it still 1% MSRP or less? Interested in a Jag F Type Premium.